Sign in to follow this  
BensonFSX

FSX MD11 IRS/offset problem

Hi,since some weeks I recognized a problem with my PMDG MD11. Maybe someone can help me?!I started my MD11 from cold & dark cockpit and while initializing the IRS the aircraft does not move. After programming the FMC and takeoff all seems to be OK except that the aircraft always flys between a half and two miles at the right side of the programmed route. The distance between programmed route and flown route seems to be a constant. It differs from flight to flight, not within one flight. On ND the route is displayed correct with the aircraft some pixels right of the active route. When I am tracking my flight with a moving map tool like FlightSim Commander I can also see that the flown route has some kind of offset. Of course I have checked that I have NOT programmed any offset at the FMC. This is not a big problem while being in flight, but when I am trying to capture the localizer of an ILS approach the aircraft position is too far right of the centerline and never encounters the runway.I am using FSX SP2 with PMDG MD-11X v1.20.0055 and the following addons: FSUIPC 4.53 (licensed), Active Sky Advanced SP1 (no difference whether it is running or not), FS Global 2010, SquawkBox 4 (disabled weather), Flight1 Ultimate Traffic II, Windows7 Ultimate 64bit.Thank you and kind regards,Falko

Thank you, Dan! I tried the Registry Fix tool and also disabled all addon sceneries, but the problem is still existing!
Problem solved by restoring an older TrueImage backup and reinstalling some addons step by step.Three days of work, but all seems to work now! :-)I can't say definitely which addon caused the problem, because I installed all addons I have installed before.But I noticed that my FS Global 2010 installation now has only 1795 files instead of 2.000+ before...Thank you for your help!Kind regards,Falko