Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

Not that I have any real say tongue.gif , but I'd personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point - it's one of the most popular aircraft in the US right now and there really hasn't been a full fidelity one in FS to date.
I agree I would like to see a CRJ fleet!

Can't we get away from Bus driving and have a great looking version of the C-17 Globemaster 111.
its been seconded.Now passed!C17 it is Praying.gifCannot think of an aircraft that combines all of the above requests (long range, complex systems, multi-engined et. al.) and then some... plus the ability to taxi backwards under its own steam! I mean how cool is that thing?The P8 Anti-sub hunter is my next wish list plane - I guess its coming sooner though through the -800.Cheers,David

David Stewart, Dianella, Western Australia.

New PC coming one day! | In the meantime I fly with; AMD X64 1.2Ghz Dual Core | 6Gb Ram | 6600GT | Old case | FSX | REX | Superbug FA-18F | Capt Sim 767 | ORBX Aust Scenery |

Jandakot | PC12 & numerous others.

Can't we get away from Bus driving and have a great looking version of the C-17 Globemaster 111.
I've got over 1,000 hours in one; would be great to have one modeled for FS!Todd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Is this the longest running post of Avsim? 21 pages.. wow!Anyways, the Airbus range of aircrafts have yet to be made in a PMDG quality. That goes for the whole range from 318 to the 380. Id buy every one of them if PMDG made them!!! Even if they charged 80 bucks per plane..As many others have said it before me I say it again, no more 757/767 for me..The 717 or F28/F70/F100 would also have been great! (the Digital Aviation is superb in systems modeling, but the VC is such a miss not to have on it).

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Is this the longest running post of Avsim? 21 pages.. wow!Anyways, the Airbus range of aircrafts have yet to be made in a PMDG quality. That goes for the whole range from 318 to the 380. Id buy every one of them if PMDG made them!!! Even if they charged 80 bucks per plane..As many others have said it before me I say it again, no more 757/767 for me..The 717 or F28/F70/F100 would also have been great! (the Digital Aviation is superb in systems modeling, but the VC is such a miss not to have on it).
The Livery has well over 120 pages lol...

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

The Livery has well over 120 pages lol...
See, thats why i just recently went from newbie to members even though ive been a member since 2004,, have not spent a lot of time in here:-). But I actually ment the date and year this topic started.. probably not the longestrunning topic either huh? Haha..

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

747-200! Take the Ready for Pushback and make it FSX PMDG product. Wow that would be something!Re-make of the B1900D for FSX would not be too bad either.

Re-make of the B1900D for FSX would not be too bad either.
1+!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB