What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
. . .
777 Not following LNAV
Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:24 AM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:52 PM
As I regularly use the PSS777,which in my opinion is by far the best 777 available in FS9 until PMDG bring theirs out,if your LNAV will not guide your aircarft along the magenta track,it is most likely becuase it is unable to track the intercept point,so check that you are on the intercept waypoint.If not check your CDU and make sure from your Legs page that the next waypoint after you go off-track is the one you are heading for.If not,move it up.You will then see the LNAV's white arrow track towards that intecept point.Furthermore,the updates,i.e.SP1 and SP2 are available from Just Flight.Hope this helps.RICK
All worked ok until I got into the air and engaged the AP. VNAV worked as it should but LNAV wouldn't. It appeared from the PFD that it was engaged ok but when I came to the first turn in the SID the 777 just kept going straight on. Disconnecting and reconnecting the AP didn't do anything. I am not sure what version of the 777 I have installed as updating is a problem now PSS are gone. Does anyone know of the LNAZ been an issue in the past?Andy S