What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- saitek yoke pro with burned card
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
777 Not following LNAV
Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:24 AM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:52 PM
As I regularly use the PSS777,which in my opinion is by far the best 777 available in FS9 until PMDG bring theirs out,if your LNAV will not guide your aircarft along the magenta track,it is most likely becuase it is unable to track the intercept point,so check that you are on the intercept waypoint.If not check your CDU and make sure from your Legs page that the next waypoint after you go off-track is the one you are heading for.If not,move it up.You will then see the LNAV's white arrow track towards that intecept point.Furthermore,the updates,i.e.SP1 and SP2 are available from Just Flight.Hope this helps.RICK
All worked ok until I got into the air and engaged the AP. VNAV worked as it should but LNAV wouldn't. It appeared from the PFD that it was engaged ok but when I came to the first turn in the SID the 777 just kept going straight on. Disconnecting and reconnecting the AP didn't do anything. I am not sure what version of the 777 I have installed as updating is a problem now PSS are gone. Does anyone know of the LNAZ been an issue in the past?Andy S