What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
. . .
777 Not following LNAV
Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:24 AM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:52 PM
As I regularly use the PSS777,which in my opinion is by far the best 777 available in FS9 until PMDG bring theirs out,if your LNAV will not guide your aircarft along the magenta track,it is most likely becuase it is unable to track the intercept point,so check that you are on the intercept waypoint.If not check your CDU and make sure from your Legs page that the next waypoint after you go off-track is the one you are heading for.If not,move it up.You will then see the LNAV's white arrow track towards that intecept point.Furthermore,the updates,i.e.SP1 and SP2 are available from Just Flight.Hope this helps.RICK
All worked ok until I got into the air and engaged the AP. VNAV worked as it should but LNAV wouldn't. It appeared from the PFD that it was engaged ok but when I came to the first turn in the SID the 777 just kept going straight on. Disconnecting and reconnecting the AP didn't do anything. I am not sure what version of the 777 I have installed as updating is a problem now PSS are gone. Does anyone know of the LNAZ been an issue in the past?Andy S