Sign in to follow this  
Virgin_A340

777 Not following LNAV

All worked ok until I got into the air and engaged the AP. VNAV worked as it should but LNAV wouldn't. It appeared from the PFD that it was engaged ok but when I came to the first turn in the SID the 777 just kept going straight on. :angry2: Disconnecting and reconnecting the AP didn't do anything. I am not sure what version of the 777 I have installed as updating is a problem now PSS are gone. Does anyone know of the LNAZ been an issue in the past?Andy S

All worked ok until I got into the air and engaged the AP. VNAV worked as it should but LNAV wouldn't. It appeared from the PFD that it was engaged ok but when I came to the first turn in the SID the 777 just kept going straight on. :angry2: Disconnecting and reconnecting the AP didn't do anything. I am not sure what version of the 777 I have installed as updating is a problem now PSS are gone. Does anyone know of the LNAZ been an issue in the past?Andy S
As I regularly use the PSS777,which in my opinion is by far the best 777 available in FS9 until PMDG bring theirs out,if your LNAV will not guide your aircarft along the magenta track,it is most likely becuase it is unable to track the intercept point,so check that you are on the intercept waypoint.If not check your CDU and make sure from your Legs page that the next waypoint after you go off-track is the one you are heading for.If not,move it up.You will then see the LNAV's white arrow track towards that intecept point.Furthermore,the updates,i.e.SP1 and SP2 are available from Just Flight.Hope this helps.RICK

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.