Sign in to follow this  
ATLDL

Jim Vile KATL Afcad

Im looking for Jim's AFCAD for Imaginesim KATL i havent been able to find it can anybody help the onel on the library is missingthanksRalph

Im looking for Jim's AFCAD for Imaginesim KATL i havent been able to find it can anybody help the onel on the library is missingthanksRalph
Being sent to you now.Regards,Mel

I would be interested in it as well, is there a link you can post to get it?Thanks, Jim

Jim Wenham

I would be interested in it as well, is there a link you can post to get it?Thanks, Jim
PM me your E mail address and I will send it out to you.Regards,Mel

Guest trioer

I hate to bring up an old post but could I get that file to? Going through a complete reinstall on a fresh pc. Thanks in advance!

I take it this is about the missing file: katl_af2_jv.zip. I've sent an e-mail to the author - Jim V., and hopefully he will be able to re-upload it.Alternatively these files are his other earlier work for KATL:katl_ils_v1.0.zipkatl_ils_v1.1.zipand are still available from the library.Also there is this one for FSX, which is also available: katl_fsx_lite.zip

I hate to bring up an old post but could I get that file to? Going through a complete reinstall on a fresh pc. Thanks in advance!
PM me your Email and I''ll send it out to you, in case Momtchil's effort to contact Jim and receive a response takes a while. BTW, thank you Momtchil for your attention to the subject.Best regards,MelP.S. Thanks also to Jim Vile for all of his hard work.

is there a chance you could send me a copy of it too please???? been looking for this file for ages

is there a chance you could send me a copy of it too please???? been looking for this file for ages
Hi Tom, the file should be in your in box by now.Best regards,Mel

Mel, can you please PM the file to me too? Thanks!!!
You will need to send me your Email address via the AVSIM PM system. I will then send you the file as a regular Email plus the file as an attachment.Regards,Mel

Mebull or anyone - can you send me the file too please? Thanks

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

Mebull or anyone - can you send me the file too please? Thanks
You've got mail!Regards,Mel

Mel - Can you send me the file as well?
PM me your email address and I will be happy to send it out to you.Regards,Mel