I would like to know whether the PMDG 747-400 -8 Model Extension also has an auto tuner, such as the Boeing 777-200LR / F, that if you have completed the ARR, then the ILS NAV / RAD will be placed. I want to buy him gladly.
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FOKKER F27 100/200/300 OFFER PRICE ENDS SOON!
- Majestic Software Dash 8 - Q400 - Pilot Edition 25% off
- Flight1 BN-2 Islander 50% Off at Just Flight
- ORBX 37% off Sale at FlightSimStore
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- AETI Yoke and CH Pedals for sale cheap
- System including all hardware and simpit for sale!
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
. . .
PMDG 747-400X -8 Extension SP1
Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:06 AM
Maked a flight with PMDG KLM Cargo 747-400F from Maastricht-Achen EHBK-03 to Cologne-Bonn EDDK-14L ILS110.90/136
SID: NOR1A and TRANSITION: NOR
The arrival at Cologne-Bonn
Regards Jaap Mooyer
Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:49 PM
I think I've found that after I for the 2nd one flight've made of EHKD03-EHGG23 and this time the right height and DEP/ARR had filled perfect autotuner came nicely after a few miles with the ILS data NAV / RAD (the 1st time they were not there) I am now confident that indeed all still good (perfect) is!!!
Regards Jaap Mooyer