I would like to know whether the PMDG 747-400 -8 Model Extension also has an auto tuner, such as the Boeing 777-200LR / F, that if you have completed the ARR, then the ILS NAV / RAD will be placed. I want to buy him gladly.
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
- Boeing VR Insight MCP Combo II For Sale - only a few months old
. . .
PMDG 747-400X -8 Extension SP1
Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:06 AM
Maked a flight with PMDG KLM Cargo 747-400F from Maastricht-Achen EHBK-03 to Cologne-Bonn EDDK-14L ILS110.90/136
SID: NOR1A and TRANSITION: NOR
The arrival at Cologne-Bonn
Regards Jaap Mooyer
Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:49 PM
I think I've found that after I for the 2nd one flight've made of EHKD03-EHGG23 and this time the right height and DEP/ARR had filled perfect autotuner came nicely after a few miles with the ILS data NAV / RAD (the 1st time they were not there) I am now confident that indeed all still good (perfect) is!!!
Regards Jaap Mooyer