I would like to know whether the PMDG 747-400 -8 Model Extension also has an auto tuner, such as the Boeing 777-200LR / F, that if you have completed the ARR, then the ILS NAV / RAD will be placed. I want to buy him gladly.
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
. . .
PMDG 747-400X -8 Extension SP1
Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:06 AM
Maked a flight with PMDG KLM Cargo 747-400F from Maastricht-Achen EHBK-03 to Cologne-Bonn EDDK-14L ILS110.90/136
SID: NOR1A and TRANSITION: NOR
The arrival at Cologne-Bonn
Regards Jaap Mooyer
Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:49 PM
I think I've found that after I for the 2nd one flight've made of EHKD03-EHGG23 and this time the right height and DEP/ARR had filled perfect autotuner came nicely after a few miles with the ILS data NAV / RAD (the 1st time they were not there) I am now confident that indeed all still good (perfect) is!!!
Regards Jaap Mooyer