What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Mega sims sale
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
Super Flight Planner Database?
Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:28 PM
PPL | Instrument Rated | Working Towards Commercial
Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:34 PM
Jeff, its pretty staight forward. Once installed, launch software. goto FILE>NEW, that pulls up a dialog box, you can let it automatically find your FSX or you can manually locate it using the select box. Click OK and then it will take a ton of time to run thought your entire FSX folders looking for the various nav aids etc.Save the newly created SFP database somewhere convenient, name it appropriately, then goto FILE>OPEN, and select the database you just created and your up and running.
Hola Todos again,Does anyone know how to get started with SFP for FSX? I am trying to build a database but the only thing that shows up after scanning my FSX scenery folders is the lonely AFCAD that I put in the Addon Scenery folder. Apart from that it appears the author's site has been hacked so I can't find a tutorial or a database that I could download. Any help is much appreciated.Thank you,Jeff
Maple Bay, British Columbia