What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Super Flight Planner Database?
Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:28 PM
Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land
Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:34 PM
Jeff, its pretty staight forward. Once installed, launch software. goto FILE>NEW, that pulls up a dialog box, you can let it automatically find your FSX or you can manually locate it using the select box. Click OK and then it will take a ton of time to run thought your entire FSX folders looking for the various nav aids etc.Save the newly created SFP database somewhere convenient, name it appropriately, then goto FILE>OPEN, and select the database you just created and your up and running.
Hola Todos again,Does anyone know how to get started with SFP for FSX? I am trying to build a database but the only thing that shows up after scanning my FSX scenery folders is the lonely AFCAD that I put in the Addon Scenery folder. Apart from that it appears the author's site has been hacked so I can't find a tutorial or a database that I could download. Any help is much appreciated.Thank you,Jeff
Maple Bay, British Columbia