What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 50% off at PCAviator.com.au
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- Duxford and Air Museum for free
- Aerosoft Mega Airports 25% off until 6th April
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- Selling Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- QUADRANT BOX for Saitek Throttle Quadrant
- MCP Ultra (Boeing 737NGX Type)
. . .
Super Flight Planner Database?
Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:28 PM
Commercial Pilot License | Instrument Rated
Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:34 PM
Jeff, its pretty staight forward. Once installed, launch software. goto FILE>NEW, that pulls up a dialog box, you can let it automatically find your FSX or you can manually locate it using the select box. Click OK and then it will take a ton of time to run thought your entire FSX folders looking for the various nav aids etc.Save the newly created SFP database somewhere convenient, name it appropriately, then goto FILE>OPEN, and select the database you just created and your up and running.
Hola Todos again,Does anyone know how to get started with SFP for FSX? I am trying to build a database but the only thing that shows up after scanning my FSX scenery folders is the lonely AFCAD that I put in the Addon Scenery folder. Apart from that it appears the author's site has been hacked so I can't find a tutorial or a database that I could download. Any help is much appreciated.Thank you,Jeff
Maple Bay, British Columbia