What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Super Flight Planner Database?
Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:28 PM
Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land
Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:34 PM
Jeff, its pretty staight forward. Once installed, launch software. goto FILE>NEW, that pulls up a dialog box, you can let it automatically find your FSX or you can manually locate it using the select box. Click OK and then it will take a ton of time to run thought your entire FSX folders looking for the various nav aids etc.Save the newly created SFP database somewhere convenient, name it appropriately, then goto FILE>OPEN, and select the database you just created and your up and running.
Hola Todos again,Does anyone know how to get started with SFP for FSX? I am trying to build a database but the only thing that shows up after scanning my FSX scenery folders is the lonely AFCAD that I put in the Addon Scenery folder. Apart from that it appears the author's site has been hacked so I can't find a tutorial or a database that I could download. Any help is much appreciated.Thank you,Jeff
Maple Bay, British Columbia