What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
. . .
Super Flight Planner Database?
Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:28 PM
PPL | Instrument Rated | Working Towards Commercial
Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:34 PM
Jeff, its pretty staight forward. Once installed, launch software. goto FILE>NEW, that pulls up a dialog box, you can let it automatically find your FSX or you can manually locate it using the select box. Click OK and then it will take a ton of time to run thought your entire FSX folders looking for the various nav aids etc.Save the newly created SFP database somewhere convenient, name it appropriately, then goto FILE>OPEN, and select the database you just created and your up and running.
Hola Todos again,Does anyone know how to get started with SFP for FSX? I am trying to build a database but the only thing that shows up after scanning my FSX scenery folders is the lonely AFCAD that I put in the Addon Scenery folder. Apart from that it appears the author's site has been hacked so I can't find a tutorial or a database that I could download. Any help is much appreciated.Thank you,Jeff
Maple Bay, British Columbia