What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
fsx wont load
Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:59 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:49 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:42 PM
Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:35 PM
thanks for the reply, i have done just that i never upgrade i get the full install versions.ive had w7 for about a month now and it is great , but as for getting my deluxe fsx to work is a challenge.its a hit and miss problem, some times it will load and some times it will just look at you and say what:).i have re loaded w7 so many times and formatted my drive , (the same with fsx ) that i do it with my eyes closed.it should not be this diffucult for me , my system is not that bad, it ran pretty good on xp pro 64 if , if not for the constant freesing it will run great in w7.so at this point im thinking that there is perhaps a step here im missing.as a matter of a fact im reloading w7 and formatting my hd as im posting here.as soon as itis finished i will then get all of the microsoft updates and load them.i even let the updater update my vid cards.after i get all updates for w7.i then put in disk 1 of the deluxe fsx load it until it ask for disk 2 i then load.when it is done i will start the sim and go to the default 172 . ( it is at this time that i will see if it will freeze , and it does after about 30 seconds or maybe 2 minutes.the frame rate is an astonishing 41 to 59 fps ( never seen that before ) then bam it will freeze at maybe 43 fps and i will be stuck and will have to exit the sim.i then go to nvidia and download the latest drivers and now its telling me , my card is not good enough.the things im going through to fly a sim.so as far as me loading and unloading im all ears on what to do to enjoy the sim like you folks on w7 64 .Thanks...........Robert