What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
- Boeing VR Insight MCP Combo II For Sale - only a few months old
. . .
fsx wont load
Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:59 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:49 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:42 PM
Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:35 PM
thanks for the reply, i have done just that i never upgrade i get the full install versions.ive had w7 for about a month now and it is great , but as for getting my deluxe fsx to work is a challenge.its a hit and miss problem, some times it will load and some times it will just look at you and say what:).i have re loaded w7 so many times and formatted my drive , (the same with fsx ) that i do it with my eyes closed.it should not be this diffucult for me , my system is not that bad, it ran pretty good on xp pro 64 if , if not for the constant freesing it will run great in w7.so at this point im thinking that there is perhaps a step here im missing.as a matter of a fact im reloading w7 and formatting my hd as im posting here.as soon as itis finished i will then get all of the microsoft updates and load them.i even let the updater update my vid cards.after i get all updates for w7.i then put in disk 1 of the deluxe fsx load it until it ask for disk 2 i then load.when it is done i will start the sim and go to the default 172 . ( it is at this time that i will see if it will freeze , and it does after about 30 seconds or maybe 2 minutes.the frame rate is an astonishing 41 to 59 fps ( never seen that before ) then bam it will freeze at maybe 43 fps and i will be stuck and will have to exit the sim.i then go to nvidia and download the latest drivers and now its telling me , my card is not good enough.the things im going through to fly a sim.so as far as me loading and unloading im all ears on what to do to enjoy the sim like you folks on w7 64 .Thanks...........Robert