What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Trackir 5
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
. . .
fsx wont load
Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:59 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:49 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:42 PM
Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:35 PM
thanks for the reply, i have done just that i never upgrade i get the full install versions.ive had w7 for about a month now and it is great , but as for getting my deluxe fsx to work is a challenge.its a hit and miss problem, some times it will load and some times it will just look at you and say what:).i have re loaded w7 so many times and formatted my drive , (the same with fsx ) that i do it with my eyes closed.it should not be this diffucult for me , my system is not that bad, it ran pretty good on xp pro 64 if , if not for the constant freesing it will run great in w7.so at this point im thinking that there is perhaps a step here im missing.as a matter of a fact im reloading w7 and formatting my hd as im posting here.as soon as itis finished i will then get all of the microsoft updates and load them.i even let the updater update my vid cards.after i get all updates for w7.i then put in disk 1 of the deluxe fsx load it until it ask for disk 2 i then load.when it is done i will start the sim and go to the default 172 . ( it is at this time that i will see if it will freeze , and it does after about 30 seconds or maybe 2 minutes.the frame rate is an astonishing 41 to 59 fps ( never seen that before ) then bam it will freeze at maybe 43 fps and i will be stuck and will have to exit the sim.i then go to nvidia and download the latest drivers and now its telling me , my card is not good enough.the things im going through to fly a sim.so as far as me loading and unloading im all ears on what to do to enjoy the sim like you folks on w7 64 .Thanks...........Robert