The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
. . .
fsx wont load
Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:59 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:49 PM
Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:42 PM
Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:35 PM
thanks for the reply, i have done just that i never upgrade i get the full install versions.ive had w7 for about a month now and it is great , but as for getting my deluxe fsx to work is a challenge.its a hit and miss problem, some times it will load and some times it will just look at you and say what:).i have re loaded w7 so many times and formatted my drive , (the same with fsx ) that i do it with my eyes closed.it should not be this diffucult for me , my system is not that bad, it ran pretty good on xp pro 64 if , if not for the constant freesing it will run great in w7.so at this point im thinking that there is perhaps a step here im missing.as a matter of a fact im reloading w7 and formatting my hd as im posting here.as soon as itis finished i will then get all of the microsoft updates and load them.i even let the updater update my vid cards.after i get all updates for w7.i then put in disk 1 of the deluxe fsx load it until it ask for disk 2 i then load.when it is done i will start the sim and go to the default 172 . ( it is at this time that i will see if it will freeze , and it does after about 30 seconds or maybe 2 minutes.the frame rate is an astonishing 41 to 59 fps ( never seen that before ) then bam it will freeze at maybe 43 fps and i will be stuck and will have to exit the sim.i then go to nvidia and download the latest drivers and now its telling me , my card is not good enough.the things im going through to fly a sim.so as far as me loading and unloading im all ears on what to do to enjoy the sim like you folks on w7 64 .Thanks...........Robert