AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
LevelD 767 engine 2 wont fire up?
6 replies to this topic
Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:40 PM
Heya,I have recentrly reinstalled this on a new computer and am using FS9, everything seems to work fine, accept once i go to start engine 2 it just will not accept any fuel and wont burn in?its weird engine 1 works A ok, but when i run engine 2, all the packs are off, the cutoff is set to run, the fuel is all selected as flowing, but still not firing up? The engine speed runs up past the magenta line of indication, i throw the fuel in, but nothing, wont go past 15.5?Any ideas guys?Thanks!
Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:13 PM
Hey Guys!Just to bring this thread to a close for other simmers, i thought i would let you know that my particular fix for this problem was the above, i had the isolations off, and the packs off, obviously forgetting that the isolations need to be on for the engines to spool correctly.Thanks for your help guys really appreciate it---- really dumb forgetful thing to post for though lol
Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:42 PM
Hi,Its not much, but I made a checklist/flow some time ago to help new pilots with the level-d 767, you may want to take a look at the file located here at avsim.Here is the link: http://library.avsim...php?DLID=113891Just a quick front/back - checklist/flow, it does not take the place of the manual, but you may find it helpful.