Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA940

LevelD 767 engine 2 wont fire up?

Guest BA940

Heya,I have recentrly reinstalled this on a new computer and am using FS9, everything seems to work fine, accept once i go to start engine 2 it just will not accept any fuel and wont burn in?its weird engine 1 works A ok, but when i run engine 2, all the packs are off, the cutoff is set to run, the fuel is all selected as flowing, but still not firing up? The engine speed runs up past the magenta line of indication, i throw the fuel in, but nothing, wont go past 15.5?Any ideas guys?Thanks! :( :( :(

If I remember correctly, you have to close the isolation valve. Try it once closed, once open, and see if it helps. It does for the Boeing 757, and seeing how alike the two are, you might want to give it a go...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hi,Over at the Level D forums you'll find a section called Pilots Helping Pilots - Flying the 767http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=2As you can see, its very useful for getting help on all sorts of procedures.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest BA940

OK Guys thanks for your help! :Dill try his and then ill get back to you tommorrow :(

Guest BA940

Hey Guys!Just to bring this thread to a close for other simmers, i thought i would let you know that my particular fix for this problem was the above, i had the isolations off, and the packs off, obviously forgetting that the isolations need to be on for the engines to spool correctly.Thanks for your help guys really appreciate it---- really dumb forgetful thing to post for though lol :(

Hi,Its not much, but I made a checklist/flow some time ago to help new pilots with the level-d 767, you may want to take a look at the file located here at avsim.Here is the link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=113891Just a quick front/back - checklist/flow, it does not take the place of the manual, but you may find it helpful.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest BA940

Hey Mike,Thanks it looks pretty good for a quick in flight glancer :(