- Fully usable overhead buttons and click spots
- Workaround for starting engines (will be provided later in a note)
- Reheat (Afterburner) is now working: 0-75% throttle --> 0-106% N1, 76-100% throttle --> Afterburner engaged...
- Overall fuel consumption has been reworked to match FSX parameters!
- Effects repositioned (AB torch, smoke,...)
- Some engine specifications reworked to match real Concorde.
FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide - NEW!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide - UPDATED!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
PSS Concorde Unofficial patch for FSX
2 replies to this topic
Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:05 AM
Hi everyone,I spent some hours trying to make the PSS Concorde work in the FSX... And here it is !I do not garantee this will be a 100% success for everyone but still I could bring back some nice features to the sim :
Please donate today!