AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
FsPassengers Voice Packs and FDSFX panel
No replies to this topic
Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:28 PM
Questions1:I have the ambient music from the United Airlines Voice Pack (emailed the author and he sent it to me), but when I play it in fspassengers, I can't hear anything, I hear other ambient musics but not that one. Is it because I can't play that file on windows media player either (since It says I need the codecs), although I can play it on other players such as Quicktime so I know what it's supposed to sound like. I want it to be able to be heard inside FS9.2:Is FDSFX panel able to be used with fspassengers? I want to control when the safety video etc comes on sometimes, is this possible?How can i solve the problem to question no 1, and is no.2 possible?