Sign in to follow this  
Nandan Patel

FsPassengers Voice Packs and FDSFX panel

Questions1:I have the ambient music from the United Airlines Voice Pack (emailed the author and he sent it to me), but when I play it in fspassengers, I can't hear anything, I hear other ambient musics but not that one. Is it because I can't play that file on windows media player either (since It says I need the codecs), although I can play it on other players such as Quicktime so I know what it's supposed to sound like. I want it to be able to be heard inside FS9.2:Is FDSFX panel able to be used with fspassengers? I want to control when the safety video etc comes on sometimes, is this possible?How can i solve the problem to question no 1, and is no.2 possible?