What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Bendix King/Honeywell FMC
Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:47 AM
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you yet. Just yesterday I was attempting to install that FMC in my Beech_King_Air_350 replacing the GPS in the panel.cfg but all that showed up was a black square. Over many years now I have had no trouble amending the panel.cfg of aircraft but must be making a simple mistake. If I get it up and running I'll see if I can help you unless someone jumps in with the answer.Gary
Hello,Do you know how to activate/display traffic in the Bendix King/Honeywell FMC as described at Bendix King FMC?Cheers.
Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:28 PM
Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:58 PM
Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:00 PM
To begin with thanks for including your changes to panel.cfg . In my frustration I deleted my entries and started again from the beginning using your edits and it worked right off. I should have saved a copy of mine to see where I went wrong but too late now.Now after all this I also cannot bring up the traffic on the map page. I flew my usual flight from CYVR to KSEA where I know I have always had lots of traffic but nothing!This old brain will now take some time to master the features of this FMC and down the line if I find how to get traffice to show I'll let you know.Appreciate your helpGary
Hi Gary,Thanks for trying to help http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... I followed the instructions in the PDF, but cannot get the traffic square dots to show.Instead of replacing the GPS, did you try adding the FMC as a new window as per the Readme.txt below?