What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Bendix King/Honeywell FMC
Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:47 AM
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you yet. Just yesterday I was attempting to install that FMC in my Beech_King_Air_350 replacing the GPS in the panel.cfg but all that showed up was a black square. Over many years now I have had no trouble amending the panel.cfg of aircraft but must be making a simple mistake. If I get it up and running I'll see if I can help you unless someone jumps in with the answer.Gary
Hello,Do you know how to activate/display traffic in the Bendix King/Honeywell FMC as described at Bendix King FMC?Cheers.
Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:28 PM
Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:58 PM
Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:00 PM
To begin with thanks for including your changes to panel.cfg . In my frustration I deleted my entries and started again from the beginning using your edits and it worked right off. I should have saved a copy of mine to see where I went wrong but too late now.Now after all this I also cannot bring up the traffic on the map page. I flew my usual flight from CYVR to KSEA where I know I have always had lots of traffic but nothing!This old brain will now take some time to master the features of this FMC and down the line if I find how to get traffice to show I'll let you know.Appreciate your helpGary
Hi Gary,Thanks for trying to help http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... I followed the instructions in the PDF, but cannot get the traffic square dots to show.Instead of replacing the GPS, did you try adding the FMC as a new window as per the Readme.txt below?