Sign in to follow this  
Guest Giovani

ERROR 0x80070002

Guest Giovani

I have Win 7 64b ultimate, after installing the FSX and Tileproxy on folder:C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X ...I copy the file to proxyUser.ini in Tileproxy ... when I run the start tileproxy get an error:proxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter port: 0x80070002C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ Tileproxy> pauseMy UAC this deactivated and all Firewall !!!I'm several days trying to install, please help me! Sorry for my English

Hi Giovani..UAc is not turned off.Install "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b" and run it.Visit WebsiteSearch google on how to turn off Uac in win7.Reinstall TileproxyGOOD LUCK

Guest Agrajag
Hi Giovani..UAc is not turned off.Install "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b" and run it.Visit WebsiteSearch google on how to turn off Uac in win7.Reinstall TileproxyGOOD LUCK
I could use more detail than the above....Also have Win7 x64 Ultimate and running into this same issue. I ran the DSEO app above, went into test mode, re-installed TileProxy, found Tileproxy.sys, used DSEO to "sign" it and rebooted. It still won't run.I get this error:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Tileproxy>proxyuser.exeproxyUser: FSX \Device\HarddiskVolume2 ===> D:proxyUser: World \Device\HarddiskVolume3 ===> E:proxyUser: Attempting to attach filter to volume '\Device\HarddiskVolume3' (drive E:)proxyUser: Could not load filter driver: 0x80070241 (Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might haveinstalled a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.)proxyUser: Using FLTMC.exe as fallback...Load failed with error: 0x80070241Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware orsoftware change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.proxyUser: Could not attach to device: 0x801f0013 (The system could not find the filter specified.)proxyUser: making sure SuperFetch service is not running...The Superfetch service is stopping.The Superfetch service was stopped successfully.proxyUser: Connecting to the filterproxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter port: 0x80070002D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Tileproxy>pausePress any key to continue . . .-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Any detailed help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Elensar

Same here :( , exactly the same error, and the same attempt to solve it.then i try to "sing" the "tileproxy.sys" inside TP root folder.It's works to me now, and I didn't restart my PC yet!

Same here :( , exactly the same error, and the same attempt to solve it.then i try to "sing" the "tileproxy.sys" inside TP root folder.It's works to me now, and I didn't restart my PC yet!
Hi, how did you signed the "tileproxy.sys" file. I have the same problem but do not know how to sign the file.Thanks!

Never mind, I found the issue. For anyone out there who it is still struggling here is how it goes with VISTA 64-bit OS:1. User Access Control must be turned off. For this you just open the Control Panel and go into User Accounts. Then you click on "Turn user account control on or off" and the option to disable the UAC appears, disable it and restart your computer.2. Download "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider": Go to this link and donwload the program. http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo.3. Running the Program:

• Run the .exe file.
  • Select the option "Enable Test Mode" and click "Next"
  • Select "Sign a System File" and click "Next"
  • On the search box type this path: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tileproxy.sys (This is the most probable place this file is located in)
  • Finally select "Exit" and click "Next".

4. Restart Your Computer. You will notice that on the corners of your screen you will have a text that says test mode. This is because you are in test mode and it's the only mode were the signature is correctly read.5. Start Tile Proxy: Go to "All Programs" then click on "Tile Proxy" and click on "Start Tile Proxy". Thats It!If you wish to disable test mode and go back to normal you just open the Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider program and select "Disable Test Mode" and restart your computer.If you have disabled test mode and any other day wish to use TileProxy with FSX you need to redo this steps all over again.Hope this helps!BigBangwww.flock-air.com (Virtual Airline) Join Now!