What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
Th ENB Series mod for FSX...
Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:00 AM
Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:39 PM
Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:14 AM
I7 860 - HD5870 - 4G DDR3 1600Mhz - W7 Ultimate - FS USER SINCE'S 1994.
Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:50 AM
I have discovered that (at least on my rig) the black lines go away when you press [ALT] to display the top menu of FSX. I can live with that...Paolo
Any news on the black stripes/spikes? I have the same problem, and I am trying to find a solution. I will post back if I find one. Happy for any thoughts on this!