Sign in to follow this  
787flyer

Forthcoming Repaints

Hi Mark,is there any chance that you convert the cargolux repaint to fs9? Would be great and of course i can test it for you ;)Keep up that great and awesome work.

Guest 413X3

Hey Mark I am sure you are worn out painting so many repaints, and we all thank you for that! I have one last repaint request. If you can somehow fit it in after everything is done it would be much appreciated.Eva Air Cargo BCF, preferably B-16407

Hey 747 fans and lovers ^^ I also have a request myself that i would like to see on the list, ANA 747-400 Pokejet if possible many thanks

Hi Mark,is there any chance that you convert the cargolux repaint to fs9? Would be great and of course i can test it for you ;)Keep up that great and awesome work.
Hi Abbi,Yes, I will convert this one to FS9.I will come back to you when the repaint is complete.Thx for the offer,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hey Mark I am sure you are worn out painting so many repaints, and we all thank you for that! I have one last repaint request. If you can somehow fit it in after everything is done it would be much appreciated.Eva Air Cargo BCF, preferably B-16407
Hi David,JoaoI will add to the open position #24 in the list. Of course anyone else wishing to paint any of these is more than welocme to do so!Repaints List (completed and outstanding):
    1. Thomas Cook fictional livery (Dylan) - release - maiden flight successful. Pilot Dylan at the controls.
    2. Qantas Australia bid (VH-OEB) - posted to Avsim.
    3. Singapore Star Alliance livery (mine) - posted to Avsim.
    4. Cargolux LX-ZCV (-400 converted freighter all white) (David) - posted to Avsim
    5. CargoLux LX-PCV (all white -400F) (David) - posted to Avsim
    6. AtlasAir (#Sonair) 747-400 (N263SG) (mine) - posted to Avsim
    7. Air Cargo Germany (D-ACGC) (mine) - posted to Avsim
    8. Virgin Atlantic (G-WOW) (Hopskip) - posted to Avsim (FSX & FS9)
    9. Virgin Atlantic (G-VROC) (mine) - posted to Avsim
    10. Air France (F-GISC) (Josua) - posted to Avsim
    11. Air France (F-GITH) (Josua) - posted to Avsim
    12. Virgin Atlantic (G-VLIP), Harry Potter livery (GEC1876, Leffe) - posted to Avsim
    13. Virgin Atlantic (G-VXLG) Ruby Tuesday for FS9 & FSX (Damien) - in the paint hangar
    14. Thai cargo (fictional 747 but based on current 777 livery -FSX & FS9) (Maurice) - in the paint hangar
    15. Cargolux (-400F in new paint scheme) - in the fueling stage prior to first flight!
    16. Olympic Airways fictional (George)
    17. UPS (F/BCF) (Marcelo)
    18. Air Canada n/c (Ian)
    19. Dragonair freighter (mine)
    20. Transaero 747-400 (mine)
    21. New United livery for -400F (Lachlan)
    22. New Aerolineas Argentinas livery (mine)
    23. Updated TNT with "Sure we can titles" (Alex)
    24. A surprise!!! - Open position -depending on majority of requests made & my own ability to repaint.Aer Lingus old livery - votes = 1Thai Cargo (#2) (based on Moe's last request above) - votes = 2Eva Air Cargo B-16407 (David) = 1ANA 747-400 Pokejet (Joao) - votes=1

Regards,

Spoiler

Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge

Guest 413X3

Thanks Mark sorry you seem to be the only one still painting the Queen! Appreciate the work. I will try and search for other websites, I am sure there are Asian sites that have covered the airlines from over there more.

Thanks Mark sorry you seem to be the only one still painting the Queen! Appreciate the work. I will try and search for other websites, I am sure there are Asian sites that have covered the airlines from over there more.
Hi David,Yes, I know, but there's some great painter's still around and I hope I have at least inspired some newbies to "pick up the paint brush" . Don't be too despondent though. I need to take a small break from the repainting as I have neglected my EDDF scenery development for some time now and I committed to some other Frankfurt fanatics that I would update the FSX scenery. That's not to say I'm giving this up for good, but I need to just take a breather. I am definitely committed to finishing the list off, no question. Of course, the other option is, for you to lobby your PMDG pilots and ensure that B-16407 is the winner for #24 on the list! Big%20Grin.gif BTW- I'm sure I saw somewhere an Eva Air Cargo repaint. I just can't recall where. If I remember where I saw it , I'll definitely let you know.In the meantime, I'm finishing off 'Ruby' followed by the Cargolux n/c scheme and the ThaiCargo.Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Abbi and Cargolux pilots,Just to let you know, I have completed and posted the FSX version of LX-LCV in new Cargolux colors. Posted to Avsim today. ID# is 279507 . This aircraft now joins it's sister ship, the PMDG 747-8F by Taylor.I updated the tail a little and have revised the engine textures and added the GE logo. It's now ready for it's maiden flight!Abbi - I have prepared the FS9 package for you to test. Pls send me an email so I can reply and attach the package. My email info is in my forum profile. Have fun!

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Abbi and Cargolux pilots,Just to let you know, I have completed and posted the FSX version of LX-LCV in new Cargolux colors. Posted to Avsim today. ID# is 279507 . This aircraft now joins it's sister ship, the PMDG 747-8F by Taylor.I updated the tail a little and have revised the engine textures and added the GE logo. It's now ready for it's maiden flight!Abbi - I have prepared the FS9 package for you to test. Pls send me an email so I can reply and attach the package. My email info is in my forum profile. Have fun!
Hi Markus,Called you by your pseudonym and not your real name! Sorry!Anyway, I set you the FS9 Cargolux nc package to your Email account.Let me know how you get on?Regards,And yes... my two-fingered typing needs to improve! I meant to say "sent" and not "set" in my message above.I think I need typing lessons...... Big%20Grin.gif

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi folks ,The Thai Cargo FSX repaint is ready. Have posted to Avsim this evening. ID# is 279565Here's a couple of screenshots of the final version... I'm also looking for a volunteer to test the FS9 package. Pls let me know?Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Those are some good looking paints!!! Could somebody do a Kalitta Air BCF for fs9 for me.Thanks.Shannon

Hello Shannon,I have a repaint in Avsim, but it's for FSX. Take a look at this and if this is what you're looking for, I can convert this to FS9 for you.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=144440 I would need you to test this because I don't have FS9 load on my machine anymore.Let me know?Thx,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hello Folks,It's Repaint News again....I'm still on my way to completing 'Ruby', but there are a couple of new 747's in the PMDG Paint Hangar.. here's some shots of the in-progress liveries... And now...a fictional livery for Olympic Air. Some work still do do on the tail and some fine-tuning of the titles. And a -400F for UPS... again I need to adjust the curves on the fuselage in terms of geometry and color. They are a little short in length and I need to make some updates on the engines.And here's an update on the list....Repaints List (completed and outstanding):

1. Thomas Cook fictional livery (Dylan) - release - maiden flight successful. Pilot Dylan at the controls.
    2. Qantas Australia bid (VH-OEB) - posted to Avsim.
    3. Singapore Star Alliance livery (mine) - posted to Avsim.
    4. Cargolux LX-ZCV (-400 converted freighter all white) (David) - posted to Avsim
    5. CargoLux LX-PCV (all white -400F) (David) - posted to Avsim
    6. AtlasAir (#Sonair) 747-400 (N263SG) (mine) - posted to Avsim
    7. Air Cargo Germany (D-ACGC) (mine) - posted to Avsim
    8. Virgin Atlantic (G-WOW) (Hopskip) - posted to Avsim (FSX & FS9)
    9. Virgin Atlantic (G-VROC) (mine) - posted to Avsim
    10. Air France (F-GISC) (Josua) - posted to Avsim
    11. Air France (F-GITH) (Josua) - posted to Avsim
    12. Virgin Atlantic (G-VLIP), Harry Potter livery (GEC1876, Leffe) - posted to Avsim
    13. Virgin Atlantic (G-VXLG) Ruby Tuesday for FS9 & FSX (Damien) - in the paint hangar awaiting final gloss coat!
    14. Thai cargo (fictional 747 but based on current 777 livery -FSX & FS9) (Maurice) - FSX posted to Avsim. FS9 requires test flight. Moe????
    15. Cargolux (-400F in new paint scheme) - FSX posted to Avsim. FS9 requires test flight. Markus????
    16. Olympic Airways fictional (George) - -400PAX in the PMDG paint hangar
    17. UPS (F/BCF) (Marcelo) - -400F in the PMDG paint hangar
    18. Air Canada n/c (Ian)
    19. Dragonair freighter (mine)
    20. Transaero 747-400 (mine)
    21. New United livery for -400F (Lachlan)
    22. New Aerolineas Argentinas livery (mine)
    23. Updated TNT with "Sure we can titles" (Alex)
    24. A surprise!!! - Open position -depending on majority of requests made & my own ability to repaint.Aer Lingus old livery - votes = 1Thai Cargo (#2) (based on Moe's last request above) - votes = 2Eva Air Cargo B-16407 (David) = 1ANA 747-400 Pokejet (Joao) - votes=1

Best Regards,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hello Shannon,I have a repaint in Avsim, but it's for FSX. Take a look at this and if this is what you're looking for, I can convert this to FS9 for you.http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=144440 I would need you to test this because I don't have FS9 load on my machine anymore.Let me know?Thx,
That is perfect!!! Thank You Mark keep those good looking repaints comming.Shannon Stewert

Hi Folks,A quick update...

• The FSX Olympic Air 747-400 is now posted to Avsim. ID# 279722.
  • The 747-400F with new Cargolux colors for FS9 is also posted. ID# 279726.

And.... since I liked the Thai Cargo livery so much I repainted this as the new Boeing 747-8F. Big%20Grin.gifAvsim ID# is 279724. If you want to see some screenshots for this, go to the 747-8 subforum.The UPS 747-400F is almost finished and Moe is currently testing the FS9 version of the Thai Cargo -400F.Enjoy the repaints!Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge