What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
POSKY 757 best freeware 757
Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM
QualityWings Simulations - Development Team - Flight Deck Developer
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI, ~2,050 hrs.
Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:34 PM
Just to verify that the updated winglet models have wingflex included. The non-winglet models don't, and there won't be an update for it, as Albert left POSKY.
I believe they (Albert - the modeler) released an update with winglets that included wingflex? It doesn't include for non-winglets but I thought the winglet modeled for sure had it?
Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:26 AM
It's possible that some of the RR variants might be using the older model, but that can be easily fixed by updating the model. The PW variants would already be the updated model since they never made an old version of the PW variant, so you don't have to worry about that. The 757-300 with winglets does not exist, and since the person who did the 757s left POSKY, any update to any of the 757s would have to start from scratch.
Ohk, thx. And are all the 757-200s with winglets on POSKY's website the updated ones with wingflex? Or only some since the rest might be older versions or maybe only some 757-200 or 757-300 winglet models have the wingflex...