What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
POSKY 757 best freeware 757
Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM
QualityWings Simulations - Development Team
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI
Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:34 PM
Just to verify that the updated winglet models have wingflex included. The non-winglet models don't, and there won't be an update for it, as Albert left POSKY.
I believe they (Albert - the modeler) released an update with winglets that included wingflex? It doesn't include for non-winglets but I thought the winglet modeled for sure had it?
Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:26 AM
It's possible that some of the RR variants might be using the older model, but that can be easily fixed by updating the model. The PW variants would already be the updated model since they never made an old version of the PW variant, so you don't have to worry about that. The 757-300 with winglets does not exist, and since the person who did the 757s left POSKY, any update to any of the 757s would have to start from scratch.
Ohk, thx. And are all the 757-200s with winglets on POSKY's website the updated ones with wingflex? Or only some since the rest might be older versions or maybe only some 757-200 or 757-300 winglet models have the wingflex...