What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
. . .
POSKY 757 best freeware 757
Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM
QualityWings Simulations - Development Team
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI
Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:34 PM
Just to verify that the updated winglet models have wingflex included. The non-winglet models don't, and there won't be an update for it, as Albert left POSKY.
I believe they (Albert - the modeler) released an update with winglets that included wingflex? It doesn't include for non-winglets but I thought the winglet modeled for sure had it?
Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:26 AM
It's possible that some of the RR variants might be using the older model, but that can be easily fixed by updating the model. The PW variants would already be the updated model since they never made an old version of the PW variant, so you don't have to worry about that. The 757-300 with winglets does not exist, and since the person who did the 757s left POSKY, any update to any of the 757s would have to start from scratch.
Ohk, thx. And are all the 757-200s with winglets on POSKY's website the updated ones with wingflex? Or only some since the rest might be older versions or maybe only some 757-200 or 757-300 winglet models have the wingflex...