Sign in to follow this  
Nandan Patel

POSKY 757 best freeware 757

All it needs is wingflex! And I would like it. How would you get it to have wingflex? How would you need to change it in gmax and how? Cheers. Any comments?

Guest belga1

Hello,It's a deadhorse.gifOnly the designer can !Regards.bye.gifGus.

I believe they (Albert - the modeler) released an update with winglets that included wingflex? It doesn't include for non-winglets but I thought the winglet modeled for sure had it?

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

I believe they (Albert - the modeler) released an update with winglets that included wingflex? It doesn't include for non-winglets but I thought the winglet modeled for sure had it?
Just to verify that the updated winglet models have wingflex included. The non-winglet models don't, and there won't be an update for it, as Albert left POSKY.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Which ones are the updated 757 with winglets? Isn't it only the PW 757 with winglets that has winglex?
Both engine variants were updated, so both have wingflex.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Ohk, thx. And are all the 757-200s with winglets on POSKY's website the updated ones with wingflex? Or only some since the rest might be older versions or maybe only some 757-200 or 757-300 winglet models have the wingflex...

Ohk, thx. And are all the 757-200s with winglets on POSKY's website the updated ones with wingflex? Or only some since the rest might be older versions or maybe only some 757-200 or 757-300 winglet models have the wingflex...
It's possible that some of the RR variants might be using the older model, but that can be easily fixed by updating the model. The PW variants would already be the updated model since they never made an old version of the PW variant, so you don't have to worry about that. The 757-300 with winglets does not exist, and since the person who did the 757s left POSKY, any update to any of the 757s would have to start from scratch.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg