What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
POSKY 757 best freeware 757
Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM
QualityWings Simulations - Development Team
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI
Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:34 PM
Just to verify that the updated winglet models have wingflex included. The non-winglet models don't, and there won't be an update for it, as Albert left POSKY.
I believe they (Albert - the modeler) released an update with winglets that included wingflex? It doesn't include for non-winglets but I thought the winglet modeled for sure had it?
Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:26 AM
It's possible that some of the RR variants might be using the older model, but that can be easily fixed by updating the model. The PW variants would already be the updated model since they never made an old version of the PW variant, so you don't have to worry about that. The 757-300 with winglets does not exist, and since the person who did the 757s left POSKY, any update to any of the 757s would have to start from scratch.
Ohk, thx. And are all the 757-200s with winglets on POSKY's website the updated ones with wingflex? Or only some since the rest might be older versions or maybe only some 757-200 or 757-300 winglet models have the wingflex...