The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz B-55 Barons - 30% OFF
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE Portugal - Half Price!
- Aerosoft Katana 4X 40% Off
- Real Air Lancair Legacy 50%off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Traffic 360 $8 at just flight
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- AA 757-767 Set of Operating Manuals & Captains Case
- FS 2004 and FSX add ons for sale!
- Emuteq Items for Sale (GNS530 & NC165)
- For Sale: iFly 737NG (FSX Base, P3D Base, Cockpit Builders Edition Upgrade)
- Looking for someone in the Toronto area to build a custom PC
- FS 2004/FSX add ons for sale
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
. . .
MD11F Aft Cargo Door
Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:12 PM
Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:08 PM
Rod, did you check the port side of your aircraft at the far back? There's a bulk cargo compartment back there...Cheers,Markus
Under the short cut menu in the FMC there is an aft cargo door, what is it for, on all of my MD11F cargo planes pressing this button does not open any cargo door.As I recall in the passenger MD11 there is also one cargo door button that does not open any cargo doors.Regards,Rod Storer
Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:43 AM
Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:40 PM