The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz B-55 Barons - 30% OFF
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE Portugal - Half Price!
- Aerosoft Katana 4X 40% Off
- Real Air Lancair Legacy 50%off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Traffic 360 $8 at just flight
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- AA 757-767 Set of Operating Manuals & Captains Case
- FS 2004 and FSX add ons for sale!
- Emuteq Items for Sale (GNS530 & NC165)
- For Sale: iFly 737NG (FSX Base, P3D Base, Cockpit Builders Edition Upgrade)
- Looking for someone in the Toronto area to build a custom PC
- FS 2004/FSX add ons for sale
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
. . .
AI Aircraft landing short of the runway
Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:38 PM
Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:33 PM
Hi ColinThat was my first thought too but in both cases GAP LGTS and FlyTampa KSEA the AFCADs were supplied with the scenery and work perfectly. But to be sure I just checked both of them using AFX and everything is an exact match.The comment above about WOAI might be the answer as almost all my airline AI is from them.
Maybe the Afcad doesn't match the scenery and needs to be altered if you can't find one made for that scenery.Colin B
Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:08 PM
Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:43 AM
Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:37 PM
Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:43 PM
MACHINE 1:FS2004/WinXP Pro 64, Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 Clocked to 4.35 GHz, Corsair H50, Asus Maximus Formula, 4GB PNY XLR8 DDR2 @1067, ATI 4870 and 4650, WD Raptor 10K RPM 160 GB HD, Seagate 500 mgb 32mgb cache, 2 Analog 2HTGs w/ 3 19" I-INC flat panel monitors 1280x1024x32, and 1 17" at 1280 x 1024, PC Silencer 750 Quad, FSPassengers, FSUPIC, (Payware), WideFS
MACHINE 2: Dell Dimension, P4, WideClient, FDC Live Cockpit, Pro Flight Emulator, Active Sky v6.5
MACHINE 3: ASUS u81A Laptop, Windows 7 (what a joke!), WideClient, FlightSim Commander
Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:48 PM
Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:07 AM
Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:54 AM
Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:03 PM