Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

A little treat for the 8i lovers :))

I've spent a few hours extracting the right colors from a 747-8i flight deck to fancy me an all new NG glass cockpit, the results, I appreciated them and decided to share it everyone!747-8i%20Gauges.jpgNew%20generation.jpg

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Guest bratonabike

pretty good looking mate!

Guest crispy6491

I can't see it...-Christian

Simply set you tapes to:R:36 G:59 B:163CDU Foreground to:R:45 G:119 B:219And the CDU INV to:R:30 G:88 B:168

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Looks okay.But isn't that blue hue caused by the LCD backlighting and the camera?It's hard to judge from those pictures but I think the colour of the FMC letters should be white like on the 737NG and 787.Thanks for sharing anyway.

I used Photoshop to zoom in and extract the colors of the tapes and they turned out to be dark blue.You can revert by looking into you introduction manuals for the 747-400 and the default colors will be there too.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Simply set you tapes to:R:36 G:59 B:163CDU Foreground to:R:45 G:119 B:219And the CDU INV to:R:30 G:88 B:168
Hi,Very nice work congratulations, maybe my question is inocent sorry for that but where i change the colours ?? all the bestLuis Serpa

Hi,Very nice work congratulations, maybe my question is inocent sorry for that but where i change the colours ?? all the bestLuis Serpa
Look at the first picture at the top of this thread, I'm sure you can take it from there :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Once in sim, press alt for the menu, go to pmdg menu -> options -> colorsn'joy :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Great stuff thank you but, I can't seem to get the colour numbers?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Click on the arrow on the right of the window of the colors you want to change. Then look down for more colors, then you will see a window with all sorts of things. Look to the lower right, you will see 3 boxes named R G B, enter data there.BTW if you're interested in trying those you should try my new set which is this section too, I've studied the gauges more by following the color that is seen.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png