The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- For sale RSP TQ
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
. . .
DC3 for FSX
Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:42 AM
Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:32 AM
Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:33 PM
You're right, and I apologize. I don't have a good answer for you, though. We are working on the N3N project and a couple others at the moment. We certainly hope to go ahead with the FSX DC-3 project, but that is still a ways down the road.
Well MAAMsim, since the 11th of July I have been waiting for your answer. Sadly, you have chosen to ignore my question. I am thoroughly disappointed with you, I thought you was more respectable than that. Seems I was mistaken eh? http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... You will find that, if you ignore the people that support you, they will ignore you too.
Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:32 AM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:21 AM
When we finally release it, we'll be looking to at least match A2A's wonderful Acusim packages.
Just my whish to have a most realistic DC3 would be if something like A2A's Acusim pack was availab le for a DC3oh sweet joy would that be to fly?