What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
DC3 for FSX
Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:42 AM
Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:32 AM
Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:33 PM
You're right, and I apologize. I don't have a good answer for you, though. We are working on the N3N project and a couple others at the moment. We certainly hope to go ahead with the FSX DC-3 project, but that is still a ways down the road.
Well MAAMsim, since the 11th of July I have been waiting for your answer. Sadly, you have chosen to ignore my question. I am thoroughly disappointed with you, I thought you was more respectable than that. Seems I was mistaken eh? http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... You will find that, if you ignore the people that support you, they will ignore you too.
Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:32 AM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:21 AM
When we finally release it, we'll be looking to at least match A2A's wonderful Acusim packages.
Just my whish to have a most realistic DC3 would be if something like A2A's Acusim pack was availab le for a DC3oh sweet joy would that be to fly?