Sign in to follow this  
Guest st6eve

i need help! please help me i really need!

Guest st6eve

Today i bought fsx acceleration and i tryed to install it, whene i run it and try to install it, it tells me i need fsx activated.I got fsx delux that i used crack on it, and after i can play the normal fsx it still telling me i need to have fsx installed and activated on my computer!Please help me, i dont know what to do :(Please tell me :(

Er....Good luck with that one! :( How about turning yourself in?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

You are using a cracked version of fsx and you come here asking for help ? Wrong forums I guess.Vic

Today i bought fsx acceleration and i tryed to install it, whene i run it and try to install it, it tells me i need fsx activated.I got fsx delux that i used crack on it, and after i can play the normal fsx it still telling me i need to have fsx installed and activated on my computer!Please help me, i dont know what to do :( Please tell me :(

Guest st6eve
Today i bought fsx acceleration and i tryed to install it, whene i run it and try to install it, it tells me i need fsx activated.I got fsx delux that i used crack on it, and after i can play the normal fsx it still telling me i need to have fsx installed and activated on my computer!Please help me, i dont know what to do :( Please tell me :(
can someone maybe give me working serial key? please

:( Are you for real?Either trolling or seriously retarded is my guess :(

Stevie boy, you're an idiot. Stop posting now before the Old Bill come knocking.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

###### happens when you use cracks. The best advice I can give (you don't deserve any, but well, you bought FSX in the end...) is to reinstall your complete OS and then install the legal version of FSX. That's the only way you can be sure nothing of the crack is there anymore. Best advice though is to not use cracks ever.

Buy a legal copy of FSX

Just dial 911 and tell them your problem, They will be glad to help!! :(

Today i bought fsx acceleration and i tryed to install it, whene i run it and try to install it, it tells me i need fsx activated.I got fsx delux that i used crack on it, and after i can play the normal fsx it still telling me i need to have fsx installed and activated on my computer!Please help me, i dont know what to do :(Please tell me :(
wow...what are you 8?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Today i bought fsx acceleration and i tryed to install it, whene i run it and try to install it, it tells me i need fsx activated.I got fsx delux that i used crack on it, and after i can play the normal fsx it still telling me i need to have fsx installed and activated on my computer!Please help me, i dont know what to do Please tell me
:( :( :( This takes the cake!!!! My best advice...Don't drink and post....Buy the actual versionAnd as shocking as it might sound, don't expect anyone on this wonderful forum to give you the serial key

My best advice...Don't drink and post....
This is good advice stevie boy!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Call Microsoft and give them your name and home address. They will send support directly to your home.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

can someone maybe give me working serial key? please
Key? Hardly, software pirates deserve to be locked up and the key thrown away. Incredible!