Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

ABOUT FS2004 CARENADO PRODUCTS

On August 11, 2010 Carenado announced that the company will not release a FS2004 version of our F33A Bonanza and will stop developing FS2004 products.Tools and techniques we are currently using don’t allow making FS2004 versions of our products with a good quality and performance.It is sad news for all our FS2004 customers and we sympathize with all of them, but our commitment with high quality and use of new techniques don’t allow delivering consistent products.We currently have an ambitious product line for the next months. We are making five aircraft at the same time for FSX and we expect to deliver them in the next months beside new projects in the addon industry.RegardsCarenado

Hi Carenado, Thanks for responding - it really adds a great deal to a product when the developer takes the time to have some open communication with their customer base... Much appreciated - sir...:( Keep up the good work...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Terrible news... :( I greatly enjoyed your 185 and was looking forward to the updated F33A. I kind of expected this as you knew so many were hoping for this above all other efforts (the Caravan being the exception). We all had our fingers crossed for at least two more efforts before you closed up shop on us. Guess I'll ride this one into the sunset (Pic below). :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Why not make the Caravan your last FS9 product since a large portion of the FS9 crowd was looking foward to it?

Danny

Guest simmer9304

An end of a great line of products but hopefully with the growing number of people switching to FSX this will lead to some great new products! It's great that there was an open announcement about this and I can't wait for the next few products to come out!

An end of a great line of products but hopefully with the growing number of people switching to FSX this will lead to some great new products! It's great that there was an open announcement about this and I can't wait for the next few products to come out!
I can't wait for beefier machines to come out... :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I can't wait for beefier machines to come out... :(
Yeah me too... I can't get my machine to run FSX well either...In this economy funds for a new PC are a bit tight...---Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 Conroe 3.0GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor---GIGABYTE GA-EX38-DQ6 LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard---EVGA 768-P2-N831-AR GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB Video Card---GeIL EVO ONE 4GB (4 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) ---(2 x 500GB) Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s ---PC Power and Cooling S75QB 750W Power SupplyRegards,Scott

On August 11, 2010 Carenado announced that the company will not release a FS2004 version of our F33A Bonanza and will stop developing FS2004 products.Tools and techniques we are currently using don’t allow making FS2004 versions of our products with a good quality and performance.It is sad news for all our FS2004 customers and we sympathize with all of them, but our commitment with high quality and use of new techniques don’t allow delivering consistent products.We currently have an ambitious product line for the next months. We are making five aircraft at the same time for FSX and we expect to deliver them in the next months beside new projects in the addon industry.RegardsCarenado
Sad to hear. I guess that ends my relationship with Carenado for a while as I have all of your FS9 Aircraft. If I ever switch to FSX I will return. I wish you the best. Your aircraft have provided me with countless hours of entertainment and will continue to delight for quite a while.Thanks again.JPMouse

My last love is dead, bye Carenado.Maybe we meet us sometimes again... :(

Sad sad ....very sad news. :(

Staffan

Just another thread in support of the FS9 Carenado customer base...http://forum.avsim.net/topic/292793-carenado-has-left-the-building/Regards,Scott

Don't suppose you want to give us a heads up as to what's coming out in the next few months?

Great news! Maybe this means we can finally get some 3D gauges...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Why not make the Caravan your last FS9 product since a large portion of the FS9 crowd was looking foward to it?
I think it's not about the decision, its that the technology is too complex for fs9. Making caravan for fs9 would mean it would have to be done all again(or atleast major part of it) which would result in longer time for developing new aircraft, and would not (maybe, just guessing) be worth it.So, get better machines if thats what is holding you from flying fsx... I love my fsx, FTX PNW allmost all areas over 40 fps. (that excluding Seattle and Portland areas where is heavy autogen buildings.)

"So, get better machines if thats what is holding you from flying fsx"Easier said than done, care to donate to my new computer fund?Phil

Phil