Sign in to follow this  
LN_OSS

Air France flights.. Inkl A380...

Hi fellas!.. I was flying from Oslo-Paris-London-Paris-Oslo yesterday!!Here are some shots.. Luckly we did get into cockpit on both A319 at Oslo and A380 in Paris!CheersStian2.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg15.jpg20.jpg21.jpg24.jpg

Guest Ps762

Hello(!),Just to say many thanks for the pics and cool you got into the cockpits a little. Have never been able to do thay myself! Am I right that Air France use the A380 on their London to Paris route at the moment! Sounds pretty crazy but I would love to fly on an A380 to Paris from London!Many thanks,Pierre

Wow, so you got to fly the big bird? Congrats, I'm sure this was a major day for you. Great pics too. That airport layout with all the gates on the ND, incredible.And I love those massive six ailerons with their load alleviation system, when they all flap up or down in some apparent random manner, totally unpredictable. :( Now they also seem to move upwards just like spoilers after landing, but per definition they are most likely not spoilerons... but not simple ailerons either, so how in the world would Airbus call these things now? LOL.gif

Great pic's Stian...looks like the AF(GE) A380's are still flying unlike the Qantas(RR) birds which are grounded. :( Darryl

These 3 close up cocpit views in the middle are from the A380? I´ver never known that the A319 has a vertikal profil diplay, so this is the A380, or?