Sign in to follow this  
Cameron XA

X-Plane 10 Previews

Laminar has posted preview shots for X-Plane 10:2.jpg3.jpgAnd the following of the new space shuttle aircraft in v10:http://www.x-plane.com/v10-pix/1.png

Founder of X-Aviation

Seems good, but i think it's too early and there's few imges for saying any comments.

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

Are there more pictures than these? Like images taken during the day? Can you share thwe original url of the shots?Thanks,Alex

Looks interesting for sure. I just love the feel of night flying in x-plane.I was going to order it after losing the battle with FSX but I will wait a bit longer if X-Plane 9 is about to be out of date. Don't fancy buying it now and have to buy it again so soon.

Looks interesting for sure. I just love the feel of night flying in x-plane.I was going to order it after losing the battle with FSX but I will wait a bit longer if X-Plane 9 is about to be out of date. Don't fancy buying it now and have to buy it again so soon.
That does look fanastic! I hope the daytime environment is just as stunning.

These shots do look fantastic. They actually look like real life! If they can improve the other deficient areas like ATC, AI Traffic, default airport scenery, they can be a real contender in the upcoming FS wars. Starring the newly announced Microsoft Flight, the planned Aerosoft Flightsim 2012 ( or 13 whatever it is now LOL.gif) and X-Plane 10. The latter should have an edge up this time being it will probably be ready first. There are interesting times ahead for this community!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest christianholmes
Seems good, but i think it's too early and there's few imges for saying any comments.
Huh? If they look good, they look good. Why are so my simmers curmudgeons?

Wow these pics look quite nice...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I might have to consider buying X-plane 10... Also because it works on Mac, which is nice. My main concern is the few high-quality models with high system fidelity and a good looking, functional VC.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest Emin0413

I had a nice talk with austin in Oshkosh during the air show and according to him, X-plane 10 will blow FSX out of the water. There will be better ATC, AI traffic that lands and takes off, tools making addon creation easier, 3d clouds, better real time weather, and not to mention the default aircraft, they will compare in quality to PMDG. it will be like nothing flight simulation has even seen.

I had a nice talk with austin in Oshkosh during the air show and according to him, X-plane 10 will blow FSX out of the water. There will be better ATC, AI traffic that lands and takes off, tools making addon creation easier, 3d clouds, better real time weather, and not to mention the default aircraft, they will compare in quality to PMDG. it will be like nothing flight simulation has even seen.
Well he'e been saying that with every version of X-Plane, it hasn't happened yet. So I wouldn't read too much in to that at this point. Time will tell though.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d