Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

MK Studios EMB v2 repaints...

Mateusz,Thanks for the explanation.The paintkit provided by feelThere (ERJv2) did not have all the pieces (layers) that I normally seen .. like in Posky or Level-D. For me that makes it harder learning.You know you repainting business (artist / author) and your painting program very well.I recently purchased Corel PSPX3 because of price and it can import Photoshop layered files/repaint kits.So I now spend "hours" learning PSPX3.I will try to learn more by repainting one of your repaints with your provided repaint kit in the next week.Thanks for AAL you are now doing ... That just happens to be what I normally fly (or American Eagle) in the sims.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

But this topic is not about iFly.   :(
Don't know if we need a new thread as I started this thread more so about your work versus anything else. If you want a new thread we can start one although I'm not sure Avsim would want us to keep everything in one thread pertaining to one general topic (in this case repaints). You've got to try the iFly 737NG, it's a blast that's why I diverted discussion toward that model. I was surprised it was released so soon, I was expecting another month. On top of that I wasn't expecting much from it seeing the development team is new with only the freeware 744 to their credit. For the most part they've exceeded expectations. You'll love what you find MK when you take a look at it. Anyway here's one more forgot:- Alaskan Air - 737-700/800/900/wingletsTake care MK and thanks for the consideration. :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

So I wish you good luck. I don't know much about Corel but used to work with Gimp, which is freeware.   :smile:Anyway every next repaint should be better and finally you won't have any problems with that. I'm still learning and trying to make them better.Dillon,I'll add Alaskan to my list. BTW American Airlines, Continental, Delta and Airtran are done and uploaded to avsim. Hope to see them soon (can't buy the aircraft yet) and try.   :smile:All the bestps Would be great if you could add '& iFly 737' to the topic name'. :)

So I wish you good luck. I don't know much about Corel but used to work with Gimp, which is freeware.   :smile:Anyway every next repaint should be better and finally you won't have any problems with that. I'm still learning and trying to make them better.Dillon,I'll add Alaskan to my list. BTW American Airlines, Continental, Delta and Airtran are done and uploaded to avsim. Hope to see them soon (can't buy the aircraft yet) and try.   :smile:All the best
Thanks MK!!! :(

FS2020 

I'd forget..Alaska Boeing 737-700whttp://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=mk_alaska_ifly737.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Hey MK. Just letting you know before I go to a meeting today that the AirTran winglet's have the 'a' in reverse. Also on right side of the vertical stabilizer the 'a' is backwards. Other than that all paints look great... :(

FS2020 

Ok. Thanks for the info. I'll fix it tomorrow. :) 
MK I've got one more which I don't know how I forgot:- Sun Country - 737-800/winglets

FS2020 

I can't seem to get the Alaska livery to show up ingame. I tried everything, and also double checked I got the .XX numbers correct as well. Any ideas?Thanks for all your hard work, Mk.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I checked that and it's working. It's for B737-700, check if you pasted it to correct folder.Aircraft.cfg entries:[fltsim.xx]title=iFly 737-700 Alaska (Normal screen)sim=iFly737_700_22kmodel=panel=normalsound=texture=Alaskakb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=Alaskaatc_airline=Alaskaatc_flight_number=32131ui_manufacturer=iFly Developer Teamui_type="iFly 737-700 (Normal screen)"ui_variation=Alaskadescription=iFly Jets: The 737NG v1.0 for Flight Simulator 2004\n\nAircraft by iFly Developer Team\nFSUIPC payware Licensed from Pete Downson\nNavData from http:\/\/www.navdata.at\/\nSID\/STAR from http:\/\/PlanePath.com\/\n\nemail: support@iflysimsoft.comvisual_damage = 1[fltsim.xx]title=iFly 737-700 Alaska (Wide screen)sim=iFly737_700_22kmodel=panel=widesound=texture=Alaskakb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=Alaskaatc_airline=Alaskaatc_flight_number=32131ui_manufacturer=iFly Developer Teamui_type="iFly 737-700 (Wide screen)"ui_variation=Alaskadescription=iFly Jets: The 737NG v1.0 for Flight Simulator 2004\n\nAircraft by iFly Developer Team\nFSUIPC payware Licensed from Pete Downson\nNavData from http:\/\/www.navdata.at\/\nSID\/STAR from http:\/\/PlanePath.com\/\n\nemail: support@iflysimsoft.comvisual_damage = 1

Mateusz,The EMBv2 DAL in FS9 is very good.But in FSX it looks like this:Exit and baggage doors are a little "off".Thumbnail.jpg

Best Regards,

This is interesting. I don't have fsx at the moment and I don't know what it can be. This repaint is for fs9 generally, but should work with X without any problems (I think).  Maybe try to ask on feelthere forum?By the way...Travel Service repaint for iFly B738whttp://library.avsim...hor=&CatID=root

Mateusz,This link (feelThere forum) shows your repaints (links) on the first page of the posts (by Rui Mesquita).The second page shows this problem and another users response.http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=4779

Best Regards,