Sign in to follow this  
StarBlue

Eiffel Tower Postcard - Real or Fake

Hi,I have a lot of the FSX rewards, but there seems to be one that seems impossible. I have seen the Eiffel Tower Postcard, supposedly you are to fly really close to it during the Paris Airshow Mission. I have see screen shots that people have it. There are many that say it is fake.If it's real, how do you get it. Let me know if it is fake too.Thanks,

Personally I think it's not fake per say but it's a reward that is impossible to receive like the satellite payload reward from "Payload Recovery". That's just what I think there might be some way to force FSX to give you the reward, but I'm no a programmer so I haven't a clue.

its not fake, i got it once, but it was b4 sp2/acceleration, thats what screwed it. since than i have not been able to get it.btw u actually have to take a screenshot (V Key) in order to get it.

There are images in the RWD file but there is a bug somewhere that keeps it from working. My guess is the trigger around the tower, you are supposed to fly close to it, I believe.