Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Doors won't open

Hi guys,In the Shift-4 window no matter what button I press only the pilot's door is moving.Baggages and pax doors don't seem to work for me.Any idea?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I avoid using that window as I had a couple of "freezes". Maybe something related to your problem.

David, when you press Shift 4, you should get a popup window that allows you to select which door you want opened.Pierre

Pierre

Pierre, he's saying that he's using shift+4 and having problems

Pierre, he's saying that he's using shift+4 and having problems
You're right Federico. Tks. Sorry David. Do you have the same problems with the other windows?

Pierre

Do you maybe need to set the brakes o r have the power off for the doors to work? I have aces planes like that.

Do you maybe need to set the brakes o r have the power off for the doors to work? I have aces planes like that.
No, I just tried opening everything in the air, no problem.

Tom,You can open all different doors, correct?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Truth be told, I started FSX to grab this screenshot - and the doors wouldn't open! First time I see this problem, had to restart FSX to get it to work again.Try this:* If using TrackIR, shut down the camera before starting FSX* Load the default trike at the airport you want to start from, shut it down using the off switch* Load the Cessna Caravan, place all switches offNow try and see if the doors will open. (No idea which of the above factors are important, if any, but this is how I usually load the plane, and as I said no problems until I tried to get the screenshot).

David,Also, see if you can open the doors using SHIFT+E+2, 3, or 4.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

I'm having the same issue.

Still opens only the pilot's door.

I'm having the same issue.Still opens only the pilot's door.
All you have to do is press Shift 3 and the door manager/panel will pop up! then just click the ones you want to open!

All you have to do is press Shift 3 and the door manager/panel will pop up! then just click the ones you want to open!
Do you have problems reading? :(
Truth be told, I started FSX to grab this screenshot - and the doors wouldn't open! First time I see this problem, had to restart FSX to get it to work again.Try this:* If using TrackIR, shut down the camera before starting FSX* Load the default trike at the airport you want to start from, shut it down using the off switch* Load the Cessna Caravan, place all switches offNow try and see if the doors will open. (No idea which of the above factors are important, if any, but this is how I usually load the plane, and as I said no problems until I tried to get the screenshot).
Thanks Tom, I'm gonna give a try.

Best regards,
David Roch

Thanks Kurt, it works for me!Anyway I'd like to see the shift-4 window buttons working.-----No luck here with a flight loaded with an FS default a/c with power OFF.Weird!I'm gonna write Carenado support.Not a big deal though.

Best regards,
David Roch

I also have the same problem with opening the doors from the panel. I don't have TrackIR. I'll give your suggestion a try, but I still maintain that this has to be fixed.Thanks for your suggestions.