Sign in to follow this  
manico

Problem with heading

Hello!I have a problem with 737NG; aircraft follow route on efis, but with a light deviation; all runways are a little bit deviated when I'm right to take off, and when I fly an automatic approach, Autoland dosn't follow localizer , but a little bit on the right!I have this problem since last wekk, I installed nav data 1008 and now it's 1009.Could you help me?Yhank you!

Run the registry repair tool free from Flight1. If you have Vista/W7 be sure to run as admin.Full names please in this forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

I don't own this particular product, but one thing you could do for starters is sign your posts with your full (first and last) name like Dan already mentioned to you.It is a forum rule after all and you need to stop ignoring what has already been said.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello!I installed new Aerosoft Gibraltar airport for FS9, and I tried it with a flight from Girona to Gibraltar; I had no problem, I think since I installed with scenery, all work correctly! It's strange!It's like the last scenery on highest priority on FS9 library had an incorrect data and gibe bad data in all asceneries, and now it's Gibraltar on highest priority (juste below AES), and I don't have problems!

I have a similar problem on occasion that manifests itself in one of two ways. The first is that the compass and ND will show my heading to be approximately 140 degrees from what it actually is and this will make it impossible to use LNAV and track the flight plan course. Even if I get the airplane properly lined up on the course line it will deviate and the DME will increase instead of decreasing even though it appears I am headed toward the next waypoint.The second instance will be that compass and ND are correctly oriented before takeoff and I engage LNAV after departure and am initially able to track the course line but the aircraft will deviate from the proper course by up to about 5 miles. The deviation is not so severe as to miss the waypoint but it is not smoothly tracking the intended course line. This occurred recently and I was unable to have the autopilot properly sense the localizer and smoothly follow it.

I have a similar problem on occasion that manifests itself in one of two ways. The first is that the compass and ND will show my heading to be approximately 140 degrees from what it actually is and this will make it impossible to use LNAV and track the flight plan course. Even if I get the airplane properly lined up on the course line it will deviate and the DME will increase instead of decreasing even though it appears I am headed toward the next waypoint.The second instance will be that compass and ND are correctly oriented before takeoff and I engage LNAV after departure and am initially able to track the course line but the aircraft will deviate from the proper course by up to about 5 miles. The deviation is not so severe as to miss the waypoint but it is not smoothly tracking the intended course line. This occurred recently and I was unable to have the autopilot properly sense the localizer and smoothly follow it.
Sorry your having problems, ashame you found this thread and didn't even read it. You clearly missed this post, as well as this post and to think they're both in this same thread.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Sorry your having problems, ashame you found this thread and didn't even read it. You clearly missed this post, as well as this post and to think they're both in this same thread.
Yes, I may have glossed over the Flight1 registry tool mention. I did happen to find it in another posting- ran it and indeed, it seemed to have solved the problem.