Sign in to follow this  
plodgeface

Aerosoft airbus x released!

$51 - ahh heck no for the lack of systems...
huh? It's $40.55

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

At the same time though, you should be able to handle all of that! Pilots did all of the flying we do now without any of the technological assistance.
Note you said "Pilots".... The ability to load a STAR into the FMS/FMC is imperative while flying online. Remember it's only one flight sim pilot in the cockpit ;)
huh? It's $40.55
ok nevermind... I see you can change currency to USD.... 40 bucks is much better but lack of sids/stars and vnav is a deal breaker imho

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Note you said "Pilots".... The ability to load a STAR into the FMS/FMC is imperative while flying online. Remember it's only one flight sim pilot in the cockpit ;)51 bucks in USD... the price I'm seeing is Euros...
Download version is $40.55 Check here - http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,,11177

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest 413X3

I don't know anything about Airbus systems, maybe this is a good starter. But I'd have to get a good joystick, I couldn't imagine flying it with my ch products yoke!

Is there a specific reason you'd want to do that? The exterior model of the Airbus X must be one of the most beautiful I have ever seen and I wouldn't want to swap it for anything else...
So I can merge it with the PA A318, A319. Of course, I would keep the Aerosoft model for the A320.Frank,So it sounds like I cannot use FSUIPC to calibrate my Saitek TQ? That's a show stopper. I am not going to re-do all of my assignments and axis calibration just for one aircraft. The FSUIPC manual recommends that you either use FSX or FSUIPC for assignments - not both at the same time.I thought that I read something about the FSUIPC issue before the release but I blew it off because it seemed so outrageous but maybe it is true? Maybe Pete can pow-wow with them to figure things out?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

So I can merge it with the PA A318, A319. Of course, I would keep the Aerosoft model for the A320.Frank,So it sounds like I cannot use FSUIPC to calibrate my Saitek TQ? That's a show stopper. I am not going to re-do all of my assignments and axis calibration just for one aircraft. The FSUIPC manual recommends that you either use FSX or FSUIPC for assignments - not both at the same time.I thought that I read something about the FSUIPC issue before the release but I blew it off because it seemed so outrageous but maybe it is true? Maybe Pete can pow-wow with them to figure things out?
I always use FSUIPC to configure my controllers. There is a reason for that because the MS control setup is rubbish. In order to fly the bus I unplugged most of my devices but I can't get it to work properly :(I managed to get the throttles working but the behavior is erratic to say the least. There is a conflict somewhere but i cannot figure it out. Also I have CTD's when I close the sim, which is not nice since I then need to redo all the MS control setup! I was so happy to that a nice Airbus is finally available for FSX that I bought it immediately. Knowing of all the config problems I wouldn't have bought it. :(

Does it auto trim?
Yes.Bob
I always use FSUIPC to configure my controllers. There is a reason for that because the MS control setup is rubbish. In order to fly the bus I unplugged most of my devices but I can't get it to work properly :(I managed to get the throttles working but the behavior is erratic to say the least. There is a conflict somewhere but i cannot figure it out. Also I have CTD's when I close the sim, which is not nice since I then need to redo all the MS control setup! I was so happy to that a nice Airbus is finally available for FSX that I bought it immediately. Knowing of all the config problems I wouldn't have bought it. :(
I have no CTD or controller issues. you have to read the setup docs and the faq's at the aerosoft airbus x forum.Bob

Yes.BobI have no CTD or controller issues. you have to read the setup docs and the faq's at the aerosoft airbus x forum.Bob
Can you please elaborate on the FSUIPC settings? I have setup the Joystick Calibration in FSUIPC as specified in the manual but what about the Axis Assignment? Do I set Send to FS as normal axis or Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration?

After 2 hours I have been unable to configure the throttles. :( Normally I use FSUIPC for all joystick calibration. Unfortunately it is required to configure the throttles via the FSX control axis menu. I always disable controller in this menu to prevent problems since I have many controllers attached (Saitek yoke, 2 Saitek throttle units, CH throttle quadrant, CH rudder pedals, Logitech joystick.)Anybody else having similar problems? And yes I have read the Vol1 guide Q and A ... Going to eat now and try again later...
If you use PFC hardware, it will not work with plane (confirmed by Mathijs from aerosoft). So if that is what you have you will need something else or ask for a refund.

Eric 

Can you please elaborate on the FSUIPC settings? I have setup the Joystick Calibration in FSUIPC as specified in the manual but what about the Axis Assignment? Do I set Send to FS as normal axis or Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration?
I have mine set as Send to FS as normal.Bob

Guest veeray

If you're wondering about the 2D panels... there are camera views F9-F12... Dunno how they did F9 but it looks exactly like a traditional 2D panel. The other keys focus on the Flight Computer/Center Console and Overhead Panel as well.This is a sweet plane, it's got a few bugs but no showstoppers... if Aerosoft does make an advanced edition they have an awfully good starting point.

If you use PFC hardware, it will not work with plane (confirmed by Mathijs from aerosoft). So if that is what you have you will need something else or ask for a refund.
Hi,Can you please elaborate on this announcement by Mathijs?I can't find it on their forum.Thx! :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

David,Sure. Check the very last post on page two of there newly opened airbus x forum (there main airbus x forum, not there sub forums) with the title hardware compatability.Mathis explains why not when i originally asked in their airbus x preview forum. Search using my B777ER user name for that one (go back about a month or so for your search parameters).

Eric 

Just got the AirbusX and flew a short leg. Very nice model! I think at the moment is second to none!Does anyone know how do we get more liveries for this Airbus? Best
Yes, they will soon be released for free in different packs divided by continents or regions I think ;)But let's give them the time to recuperate after that hectic week ...