The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- For sale RSP TQ
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
. . .
SWEDFLIGHT PRO for free!
Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:50 PM
Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:01 PM
I missed it on the front page... Thanks! Also, thanks to the group for releasing this excellent scenery for free!DJ
It has been announced on the AVSIM homepage, but it may have passed unnoticed to some of you.The excellent payware SwedFlight Pro sceneries are available to everybody as freeware now.I wish every developer quitting simbusiness had such attitude to simmers (read: FSNav or PSS).For those who don't know, these airports include among others:EKCH - Copenhagen KastrupESSA - Stockholm ArlandaESSB - Stockholm BrommaESKN - Stockholm SkavstaESMS - Malmo SturupESGG - Goteborg LandvetterWhat a bargain! :Party:Download and enjoy flying to Sweden!http://www.rbdesign.se/swedflight.html
Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:52 PM
Benjamin van Soldt
AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Disclaimer: all views expressed in this post are my views only, and not Avsim's views as an organization, nor of its staff or otherwise affiliated personnel.
Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:03 PM
MACHINE 1:FS2004/WinXP Pro 64, Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 Clocked to 4.35 GHz, Corsair H50, Asus Maximus Formula, 4GB PNY XLR8 DDR2 @1067, ATI 4870 and 4650, WD Raptor 10K RPM 160 GB HD, Seagate 500 mgb 32mgb cache, 2 Analog 2HTGs w/ 3 19" I-INC flat panel monitors 1280x1024x32, and 1 17" at 1280 x 1024, PC Silencer 750 Quad, FSPassengers, FSUPIC, (Payware), WideFS
MACHINE 2: Dell Dimension, P4, WideClient, FDC Live Cockpit, Pro Flight Emulator, Active Sky v6.5
MACHINE 3: ASUS u81A Laptop, Windows 7 (what a joke!), WideClient, FlightSim Commander
Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:58 AM
Thanks, and thanks to the original authors of these sceneries, they look very nice indeed.Cheers, SLuggy
Thanks, Rafal -- I would have missed this too had it not been for your post. I'm very glad the developer has decided to give us a legacy of these fine sceneries, but very sad to hear that yet another has left the business.
Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:20 AM
Check out my You Tube Channel with weekly Flight Simulation Videos!
My pc system:
Intel Core i3-540 4x 3.06 GHz
4 GB DDR-3 1600 RAM
Nvidia GTX 460 1GB
1,5 Terrabyte Free Space (for video editing and scenery design)
Samsung 23'' 1920x1080p 2ms Display
Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:22 AM
Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)
Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:05 AM
Edited by midcon385, 19 September 2010 - 08:07 AM.
KMDT -- Harrisburg Int'l Airport, PA