What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
- Boeing VR Insight MCP Combo II For Sale - only a few months old
. . .
SWEDFLIGHT PRO for free!
Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:50 PM
Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:01 PM
I missed it on the front page... Thanks! Also, thanks to the group for releasing this excellent scenery for free!DJ
It has been announced on the AVSIM homepage, but it may have passed unnoticed to some of you.The excellent payware SwedFlight Pro sceneries are available to everybody as freeware now.I wish every developer quitting simbusiness had such attitude to simmers (read: FSNav or PSS).For those who don't know, these airports include among others:EKCH - Copenhagen KastrupESSA - Stockholm ArlandaESSB - Stockholm BrommaESKN - Stockholm SkavstaESMS - Malmo SturupESGG - Goteborg LandvetterWhat a bargain! :Party:Download and enjoy flying to Sweden!http://www.rbdesign.se/swedflight.html
Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:52 PM
Benjamin van Soldt
AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Disclaimer: all views expressed in this post are my views only, and not Avsim's views as an organization, nor of its staff or otherwise affiliated personnel.
Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:03 PM
MACHINE 1:FS2004/WinXP Pro 64, Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 Clocked to 4.35 GHz, Corsair H50, Asus Maximus Formula, 4GB PNY XLR8 DDR2 @1067, ATI 4870 and 4650, WD Raptor 10K RPM 160 GB HD, Seagate 500 mgb 32mgb cache, 2 Analog 2HTGs w/ 3 19" I-INC flat panel monitors 1280x1024x32, and 1 17" at 1280 x 1024, PC Silencer 750 Quad, FSPassengers, FSUPIC, (Payware), WideFS
MACHINE 2: Dell Dimension, P4, WideClient, FDC Live Cockpit, Pro Flight Emulator, Active Sky v6.5
MACHINE 3: ASUS u81A Laptop, Windows 7 (what a joke!), WideClient, FlightSim Commander
Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:58 AM
Thanks, and thanks to the original authors of these sceneries, they look very nice indeed.Cheers, SLuggy
Thanks, Rafal -- I would have missed this too had it not been for your post. I'm very glad the developer has decided to give us a legacy of these fine sceneries, but very sad to hear that yet another has left the business.
Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:22 AM
Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)
Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:05 AM
Edited by midcon385, 19 September 2010 - 08:07 AM.
KMDT -- Harrisburg Int'l Airport, PA