Sign in to follow this  
out

SWEDFLIGHT PRO for free!

I bought the Aerosoft Scandinavian airports 1 & 2 a while ago, and fly into the airports a lot (I especially like ESSB).Are the Swedflight airports better? if so, can I mix and match by having both installed (as Aerosoft and Swedflight cover different packages)?Thanks for any recommendations.Neil

beta.gif

Is there a way to delete ESSA from this package? I rather have the Aersoft version of ESSA instead.

Is there a way to delete ESSA from this package? I rather have the Aersoft version of ESSA instead.
Me too, so all I did was delete the ESSA sub-folder from the "Swedflight" folder that the installer puts in "FS9/Addon Scenery". You have to add each one to the scenery library anyway, so it's no problem if you want to use a different Arlanda. I did that this morning, and the Aerosoft ESSA seems to work just fine.I'd be happy if someone could post how to remove the dated photoscenery from ESSB, as it's a nice airport otherwise. Thanks for the heads up about the scenery, Rafal. Since I picked up the recent World Air Routes DVD about SAS, I've been wanting to fly to a few more Swedish airports.

John G.

Me too, so all I did was delete the ESSA sub-folder from the "Swedflight" folder that the installer puts in "FS9/Addon Scenery". You have to add each one to the scenery library anyway, so it's no problem if you want to use a different Arlanda. I did that this morning, and the Aerosoft ESSA seems to work just fine.I'd be happy if someone could post how to remove the dated photoscenery from ESSB, as it's a nice airport otherwise. Thanks for the heads up about the scenery, Rafal. Since I picked up the recent World Air Routes DVD about SAS, I've been wanting to fly to a few more Swedish airports.
Thanks. I haven't re installed the Swedflight scenery just yet and I forgot how the folder structure goes (its been awhile since I had this scenery installed on my old computer). I didn't know the airports had seprate folders.

Guest simmer9304
I'd be happy if someone could post how to remove the dated photoscenery from ESSB, as it's a nice airport otherwise.
I don't personally have the scenery but if it's a large scenery covering the airport and surrounding area it should be it's own .bgl but if it's a GMAX polygon it may be merged with the airport terminal or something. Try looking for the largest .bgl in the scenery folder and renaming it to .bak.

Thank you , Rafal, for pointing this out and A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the developers of Swedflight Pro for their great generosity.David

Thanks guys for the great scenery. You did Scandinavia justice in the fs world. The nicest scenery I have seen for Sweden I have to say. Cheers.

A lot of sceneries are made by Lennart Arvidsson. The unbeaten designer of rock textures. I merge them with Ground Environment Pro. The instructions are in the file library: File "merguide_08.zip" by Tom Knudsen.Hugo