Sign in to follow this  
Guest PauloPalmeira

feelThere Embraer 175 improvements.

Guest PauloPalmeira

Folks,This is a project of improvement in the EJETS Feelthere.We are a group of passionate EJETS, mechanics and pilots Brazilian companies TRIP Linhas Aereas (TRIP Airlines) and AZUL Linhas Aereas (Azul Airlines).Improvements:- Weight;- Fuel / Tank;- Engine Turbine / ITT and ERP;- Flight / Surface Controls;- Primary Aerodynamics;- Engine EGT;- Oil / Temp and Press;- Hydraulics;- Flight Envelope. Fly a REAL EJET! Expect improvements in EJETS 170/190 v1 and v2 195. ******** you must have payware model Feelthere EMB175/195 v2. ******** Download: Waiting release... Searching for: 'paulo palmeira' or 'feelthere improvements 175' in AVSIM File Library.

Obrigado, Paulo! Sounds very tempting.As soon as Vic releases a widescreen panel and I see your professional improvements, I may go for the v2.I already have v1, so great to hear you are also improving it.Keep up the good work! :(

Guest PauloPalmeira
Obrigado, Paulo! Sounds very tempting.As soon as Vic releases a widescreen panel and I see your professional improvements, I may go for the v2.I already have v1, so great to hear you are also improving it.Keep up the good work! :(
Rafal,Try this change in panel.cfg and see if you like: [Views]VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=5.7VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=0.50VIEW_FORWARD_EYE=0.500, 0.000, 0.000 VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=MAIN_PANEL[Default View]X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8192SIZE_Y=3500[Window00]file=main.bmp size_mm=1600,1200position=7visible=1ident=MAIN_PANELrender_3d_window=0zorder=0gauge00=EJet!MainPanel, 0,-321,1605,1550 169mainpnlresized.jpgOn FS9:43197800.jpg

Try this change in panel.cfg and see if you like
Obrigado, Paulo!Is this for v1? Because I haven't bought v2 yet.... :(

Works in v1 and v2
Muito Obrigada, meu querido amigo! You'r da man!I'll try it tonight in v1 and if I like it (I'm sure I will), you got me! Big%20Grin.gif

Guest PauloPalmeira
Muito Obrigada, meu querido amigo! You'r da man!I'll try it tonight in v1 and if I like it (I'm sure I will), you got me! Big%20Grin.gif
Test improvements for E170 v1 and then tell me what is the feeling of flying a real EJET ;)Ahhh, now I almost forgot: Forget those pitchs nonsense, ok? The performance of the pitch now is correct, pitchs from 1.0 to 3.0 are of good size!

Guest PauloPalmeira
Thank you for your hard work!
Welcome Big%20Grin.gifRecalling that there are still improvements in E190 E195 v1 and v2.

Paulo,I will test your EMBv2 performance modifications later and let you know if I have any problem.I will set trim 1 to 3 initially.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest PauloPalmeira
Paulo,I will test your EMBv2 performance modifications later and let you know if I have any problem.I will set trim 1 to 3 initially.
Ok.e175wizzwheel.png

Very interesting. I only have the V1 170/190 but look forward to trying out your work. Thanks!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Ok.e175wizzwheel.png
****Is this CG calculator available for purchase somewhere?Does it have an upper and lower "rotating" sections to do the calculations (like a E6B flight computer)?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I recently "discovered" the Ejet and it's fantastic. Can't wait for your final improvements for V1!!! Thank you for the great work.There is a set of user mod in Feelthere forum that I thought fixed a few imperfections, such as VC view point position and landing gear strut compression on the ground. Does your mod include similar fixes? Thanks!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest PauloPalmeira
****Is this CG calculator available for purchase somewhere?Does it have an upper and lower "rotating" sections to do the calculations (like a E6B flight computer)?
Relying just on that image.Regards.
I recently "discovered" the Ejet and it's fantastic. Can't wait for your final improvements for V1!!! Thank you for the great work.There is a set of user mod in Feelthere forum that I thought fixed a few imperfections, such as VC view point position and landing gear strut compression on the ground. Does your mod include similar fixes? Thanks!
Thanks! Soon will release the final version of E170.When changes in the model is impossible. Unfortunately. Well beyond that errors identified by you, also identified errors in the modeling of winglets, gears, racks of doors, flaps, ...