Sign in to follow this  
Guest F4PhantomRAAF

VOZ causing load error?

Guest F4PhantomRAAF

Hi allI got VOZ installed and it seems I have had the issue a lot. For some reason YPPH doesn't load, it crashes the FS2004.......Other payware scenery loads up. And from Kalgoorlie YPKG I can fly to YPPH no problem but it sometimes crashes.Any ideas?

Hi allI got VOZ installed and it seems I have had the issue a lot. For some reason YPPH doesn't load, it crashes the FS2004.......Other payware scenery loads up. And from Kalgoorlie YPKG I can fly to YPPH no problem but it sometimes crashes.Any ideas?
Have you installed V1.8 (latest version I think?)?Cheers from sunny Alice Springs, SLuggy

Do you know how to check for duplicate Afcads? There's a program named ScanAFD which will scan your sim to see if there are any dups. Also, I had some issues with AI Aircraft textures in OZ. It was an RAAF AI F-111C and only one of the textures was corrupt. I had to remove its entries in the aircraft.cfg file but as soon as I did, the CTDs stopped. Hope that helps...Mark

Guest F4PhantomRAAF
Have you installed V1.8 (latest version I think?)?Cheers from sunny Alice Springs, SLuggy
I have V1.4. Should you uninstall it before installing V1.8?Where is V1.8?
Do you know how to check for duplicate Afcads? There's a program named ScanAFD which will scan your sim to see if there are any dups. Also, I had some issues with AI Aircraft textures in OZ. It was an RAAF AI F-111C and only one of the textures was corrupt. I had to remove its entries in the aircraft.cfg file but as soon as I did, the CTDs stopped. Hope that helps...Mark
Thanks Mark,I'll do this after updating to 1.8.

Guest belga1

Hello,VOZ 1.8http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/16-voz-downloads-fs9/I suggest uninstall old version before proceed with 1.8Read carefully documentation.Regards.bye.gifGus.

Guest F4PhantomRAAF

Thanks I will.I'll let you know if I get in to YPPH then... :-)

Hello,VOZ 1.8http://aussiex.org/f...-downloads-fs9/I suggest uninstall old version before proceed with 1.8Read carefully documentation.Regards.bye.gifGus.

Guest F4PhantomRAAF
Thanks I will.I'll let you know if I get in to YPPH then... :-)
Thanks I have uninstalled the old VOZ and now have a working YPPH!
All done, works as good as gold. Thanks!

Is VOZ 1.8 the complete package for Aussie airports?And why are "YSSY" and "YBBN" stated as "lite"? Is it because they are only airports or is it because they are missing some features?

Is VOZ 1.8 the complete package for Aussie airports?
VOZ is the complet rendition of Australia. Rember, however, that its main feature (very well done) is recreating the landscape, so the airports are rather modest (better than the default ones, of course).
why are "YSSY" and "YBBN" stated as "lite"? Is it because they are only airports or is it because they are missing some features?
They were separated for those who do not want to download the whole 0.5 GB of scenery. They are the same as in the whole pack (which is written there, I guess).