What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
FS2CREW on FSX crashing when selecting A320 AirBUS (WIN7 64bit)
Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:51 AM
Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:45 AM
Hi,Did you disable DEP globally using the command line?Please see this:http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/what-is-data-execution-prevention-dep-and-how-to-disable-it-in-windows-vista/That'll probably cure it.Best,
I have FSX installed on windows 7 x64, together with REX, ORBx extensions and OZx addons along with dozens of airport ORBx addons.I use the Wilco Vol 1 and Vol 2 airbus mods.I recently tried to install FS2crew but after installation, while trying to select the A320, i get CTD. Uninstalling FS2crew reverts to perfect functioning.Cant figure out why i am getting CTD.