What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
FS2CREW on FSX crashing when selecting A320 AirBUS (WIN7 64bit)
Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:51 AM
Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:45 AM
Hi,Did you disable DEP globally using the command line?Please see this:http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/what-is-data-execution-prevention-dep-and-how-to-disable-it-in-windows-vista/That'll probably cure it.Best,
I have FSX installed on windows 7 x64, together with REX, ORBx extensions and OZx addons along with dozens of airport ORBx addons.I use the Wilco Vol 1 and Vol 2 airbus mods.I recently tried to install FS2crew but after installation, while trying to select the A320, i get CTD. Uninstalling FS2crew reverts to perfect functioning.Cant figure out why i am getting CTD.