What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Captain Sim 777
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
FS2CREW on FSX crashing when selecting A320 AirBUS (WIN7 64bit)
Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:51 AM
Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:45 AM
Hi,Did you disable DEP globally using the command line?Please see this:http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/what-is-data-execution-prevention-dep-and-how-to-disable-it-in-windows-vista/That'll probably cure it.Best,
I have FSX installed on windows 7 x64, together with REX, ORBx extensions and OZx addons along with dozens of airport ORBx addons.I use the Wilco Vol 1 and Vol 2 airbus mods.I recently tried to install FS2crew but after installation, while trying to select the A320, i get CTD. Uninstalling FS2crew reverts to perfect functioning.Cant figure out why i am getting CTD.