The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE Portugal - Half Price!
- Aerosoft Katana 4X 40% Off
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz B-55 Barons - 30% OFF
- Real Air Lancair Legacy 50%off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Traffic 360 $8 at just flight
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- AA 757-767 Set of Operating Manuals & Captains Case
- FS 2004 and FSX add ons for sale!
- Emuteq Items for Sale (GNS530 & NC165)
- For Sale: iFly 737NG (FSX Base, P3D Base, Cockpit Builders Edition Upgrade)
- Looking for someone in the Toronto area to build a custom PC
- FS 2004/FSX add ons for sale
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
. . .
J41 - Weird United Express Livery.. Question?
Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:37 PM
Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:06 PM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:31 AM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:30 AM
I've also noticed some really weird things happening to the visual model when using the Ramp Manager. However, the behavior has been intermittent, I've never been able to get a solid repro case for PMDG.So, if you think you have a solid repro case, PLEASE send it to PMDG! They are still planning on one further update to the JS41, would be nice to get this one fixed!
That's interesting.. I don't have that livery installed, and I've never actually installed that livery before since I've owned the J41.Weird. Oh well, I'll just uninstall the liveries and re-install them, hopefully that will fix it, because I don't see the passengers as well. Not the biggest issue in the world, but still a little annoying.