What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
J41 - Weird United Express Livery.. Question?
Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:37 PM
Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:06 PM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:31 AM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:30 AM
I've also noticed some really weird things happening to the visual model when using the Ramp Manager. However, the behavior has been intermittent, I've never been able to get a solid repro case for PMDG.So, if you think you have a solid repro case, PLEASE send it to PMDG! They are still planning on one further update to the JS41, would be nice to get this one fixed!
That's interesting.. I don't have that livery installed, and I've never actually installed that livery before since I've owned the J41.Weird. Oh well, I'll just uninstall the liveries and re-install them, hopefully that will fix it, because I don't see the passengers as well. Not the biggest issue in the world, but still a little annoying.