What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
J41 - Weird United Express Livery.. Question?
Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:37 PM
Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:06 PM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:31 AM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:30 AM
I've also noticed some really weird things happening to the visual model when using the Ramp Manager. However, the behavior has been intermittent, I've never been able to get a solid repro case for PMDG.So, if you think you have a solid repro case, PLEASE send it to PMDG! They are still planning on one further update to the JS41, would be nice to get this one fixed!
That's interesting.. I don't have that livery installed, and I've never actually installed that livery before since I've owned the J41.Weird. Oh well, I'll just uninstall the liveries and re-install them, hopefully that will fix it, because I don't see the passengers as well. Not the biggest issue in the world, but still a little annoying.