The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- For sale RSP TQ
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
. . .
J41 - Weird United Express Livery.. Question?
Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:37 PM
Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:06 PM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:31 AM
Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:30 AM
I've also noticed some really weird things happening to the visual model when using the Ramp Manager. However, the behavior has been intermittent, I've never been able to get a solid repro case for PMDG.So, if you think you have a solid repro case, PLEASE send it to PMDG! They are still planning on one further update to the JS41, would be nice to get this one fixed!
That's interesting.. I don't have that livery installed, and I've never actually installed that livery before since I've owned the J41.Weird. Oh well, I'll just uninstall the liveries and re-install them, hopefully that will fix it, because I don't see the passengers as well. Not the biggest issue in the world, but still a little annoying.