Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

Why haven't Cera products been reviewed yet?

Usually Avsim does not try to get its hands on products to review. It's the developers that ask Avsim to review their products, so if Cera Simaircraft did not approach Avsim, chances are slim that they will be getting a review. perhaps you could talk to the relevant developer and ask him/her if he/she wants Avsim to do some reviews of his/her products?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Im sure if it was on the reviewer list it would have been snatched up by now as it seems like a real nice product. :biggrin: Why dont they contact the review's editor, Robert Whitwell to get into the string of things.Al

Im sure if it was on the reviewer list it would have been snatched up by now as it seems like a real nice product. :biggrin: Why dont they contact the review's editor, Robert Whitwell to get into the string of things.Al
I wasn't aware of these products. But now that you have brought them to my attention, I'll go and aske the developer for review copies, and see if they agree.

The only thing that would complete the CERA product is a functional 3 axis autopilot. this would set it off nicely as most if not all 412's on the market are fitted with a AFCS system. i know i would certainly enjoy the addition of oneSteve ForgacsATPL(H)

I have emailed Avsim's reviews editor, Robert Whitwell, about reviewing the Cera Bell 212, because since I already have it, there is no need for me to get hold of a review copy of it. I'll let you know what he says.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest acezboy561

Alan-In the review section we have, somebody already has a copy to review!

Cool, saves me a job then :-) although as anyone who has it knows, I think it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that it'll get a good reviewAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Are you going to be stocking Cera Simaircraft in the AVSIM store?

open vfr has launched a new product line for North America using Openstreetmap source data to produce new Terrain & Object placement data for FSX. Geographical information like roads, rivers, forests is added to their FS experience.openvfr North America is much more sophisticated in representing city areas, isles in rivers and lakes are added and freeway traffic on roads is optimized. Objects adds 3D elements like wind generators or towers. Compared to older versions of openVFR this new version is again optimized in frame performance, but you'll still need a modern CPU and a powerful video card.The following Locations are ready for download: Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Caribbean Area, (incl Bermuda) Connecticut & Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Missouri and Honduras . has launched a new product line for North America using Openstreetmap source data to produce new Terrain & Object placement data for FSX. Geographical information like roads, rivers, forests is added to their FS experience. North America is much more sophisticated in representing city areas, isles in rivers and lakes are added and freeway traffic on roads is optimized. Objects adds 3D elements like wind generators or towers. Compared to older versions of openVFR this new version is again optimized in frame performance, but you'll still need a modern CPU and a powerful video card.The following Locations are ready for download: Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Caribbean Area, (incl Bermuda) Connecticut & Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Missouri and Honduras .automated article submission