Sign in to follow this  
Alti

Problem FS9.1

edit: please get this into the fs9-ATR-Forum. - sorry -Hi Support,...sorry, not he best english...I have become FS2CREW from simmarced.and "in the beginners-school" troubles with it:First erreor:While loading the FS9 comes an Error:"GAUGES\fs2crew\atr\FS2CREWSTAND.GAU"cannot used and must be deaktivated.The FS9.1 also is starting.So, when i load the Flight1 ATR then comes this error: Problemereignisname: APPCRASH Anwendungsname: FS9.EXE Anwendungsversion: 9.1.0.40901 Anwendungszeitstempel: 4135a208 Fehlermodulname: atc.dll Fehlermodulversion: 9.1.0.40901 Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4135a88e Ausnahmecode: c0000005 Ausnahmeoffset: 00013a53 Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Gebietsschema-ID: 3079I have installed:F1 ATR,then FS2Crew ATR,then the Update 1.3F thenMemory Fix.My FS9.1 is running on WIN7, German Version.Before FS2Crew there was no problem.so, help please...thanksAlti

Hi Alti,I'm not sure about ATC.DLL, but as for the FS2Crew gauge not loading, there's some other process running on your system that is conflicting with that gauge.I've seen this before.Thing to try:PShutdown all non-essential applications running in the background before loading FS... ie., Adobe Reader, Fraps, etc.One of this is conflicting.Best,

Hello Brian,the Errors are gone:i did this:Reinstall of the F1 ATR with all SP. -> also number 3then the Error with "ATC.DLL" was gone.and "Gaugesound.dll" i have added in "Oldmodules" in my fs9.cfgso i became the error, that this dll is not in the modules.i did copy gaugesound.dll into modules andso i became NO MORE ERRORS with ATR and FS2CREWwhile starting FS9.1 and loading ATR.And the next troubles i will post in FS9 ATR-FS2Cew Forum.Now i have much to learn.thanks,AltiGreetings from snowing Austria.