Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Just Flight PSS 777 and 757

Hi Jim, LOL - that's a good one - really... Johan Dee ??? Is that the "Singapore Virtual" someone pointed me to ??? I've been testing that one out a bit and it seems pretty good... Yeah - I haven't seen any POSKY Air's that work yet...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Scott,Johan Dees developed the FDE for the FS2002 version of the PSS T7. See his website here - http://www.jdserver.mine.nu/johan/ (scroll down on the home page) - for his edit for the FS9 PSS T7.You'll first need to have a complete POSKY/PSS merge to work with. I used posky_pss_777_merge.zip here in the library and it works well.Best,Jim

Hi Jim, Have you seen this one ??? Anyone have any experience with it ??? I've found some pretty detailed discussions in the FS2004 forum regarding this merge... http://singaporevirtualairlines.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=70 It seems to work very well - I really need to test it some more though... I'm a GA guy and pretty new to pushing heavy tin... Some PIX of my test flight: http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?221928-Tom-s-Heavy-Metal-Madness...&highlight=777 OBTW: Get the American paint from Tom Collins - it's a work of art...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Scott,I've read all that, but as my present merge is working flawlessly, decided to give it a pass. Tom Collins' paint is top notch!Best,Jim

Steve,Your Level D 767 AAL is a masterpiece! BTW, are you using a wide screen monitor with the T7?Jim Harnes
THANKS Jim!Actually, most of the credit should go to Ed Cox and Tony Best (who I credited heavily in the readme for the download). I saw the numerous requests by folks on the Level D forums to port Ed's outstanding AAL paint from the POSKY model to the LDS model. Since I too was a big fan, knew a thing or two about painting (grin)....a few emails back and forth to Ed, and I was fitting his POSKY textures to the LDS model. :)Well..in fact I do have a wide screen monitor that I use for flightsim (hmmm...hoping maybe you know of a panel?). I actually run flightsim on my laptop, and I have to say with today's laptops (Dual core with 6gb of ram running Windows 7 64bit), she does just fine.Since I just recently got back into flightsim, I don't even have the LDS 767 installed on my laptop yet...by far my favorite add-on (but the T7 and 757 are growing on me). I'll probably install her soon and take my AAL on a flight out of DFW(or UPS, that was another of my favorite paints with the photo-real tail). Heck, in fact I'm sitting in terminal E at KFDW right now waiting on my Airtran flight back to KATL (Delayed).Regards,Steve Dra.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi Steve,I'll send you a PM to show you what I have.Edit: PM doesn't seem to be working for you. I'll post in the screenshot forum.Best,Jim

ROFL,Ugggh - brown shoes everywhere !!! I guess I'll have to find a new hobby now - and - on Veterans day to boot... And just for the record - the only time one of those flying egg beaters would find a Submarine was - if we surfaced - radiated out of all our antennas - called you up and gave you our GPS position - steered you in when you came over the horizon - and shot off flares when you got really close !!! Man - freak'n airdales... :( Yeah - we always had a little intra-service rivalry - well at least until the Marines came around...Happy Veteran's Day folks - man - I actually miss the Nav... And - sheessshh - Steve - I didn't DRAAAG you back in... Love those EMB-120 paints though... :( Back on topic - anyone have experience with AIR files ??? I'm working on a merge of the POSKY T7 to the PSS T7 panel - using the POSKY Mod F FDE/AIR... Could always use some help... Nice to see people are still interested in this product... I'm like Steve - just recently started using it...Regards,Scott
Hey Scott...had a witty reply about blackshoes...but lost it when the page refreshed...Getting ready to board my flight to KATL...will repost later when I get some time. Hehe.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi Steve,I'll send you a PM to show you what I have.Edit: PM doesn't seem to be working for you. I'll post in the screenshot forum.Best,Jim
Sounds great! Thanks Jim!Not sure why it doesn't work....I know it works ok over at flightsim.com where I also hang out (and where I met Scott, hehe).My name over there is "imported_Steve_d"Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.