What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- Aerosoft Twin Otter -20%
- 4K on the cheap! (UK)
- Golden Age Simulations 50% off @ SimMarket
- Active Sky Next 30% off
- Thai Creations 50% off
- TropicalSim Airports 35% off at SimMarket until 30/06
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
- Saitek throttle knobs
. . .
lost in the triangle save bug
Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:31 AM
Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:00 PM
Hi Folksrcgldr -The mission engine utilises additional CPU cycles,over that required in normal free-flight mode.Its a known issuewhen you have your sliders set too high,and FSX is still playing catch-up attempting to render the scenery.Try the following -Firstly delete all your non-working saved mission flights.Then fly your mission to the point you wish to save.Before saving - - Hit the pause button.- Wait 5 secs.- Then save.HTHATBPaul
I'm trying to create a set of saves during the lost in the triangle mission, but when I load a save, it goes in to free flight mode as opposed to mission mode. All mission related info is gone.I'm running on Windows XP if that makes any difference.