There have been 499 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!
AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!
AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Easter sale at PC Aviator
- Q400 for 47.99 at JustFlight
- Just Flight DC-6B Easter bargain
- EASTER WEEKEND SALE AT MV!
- 48 hour deal at Just Flight - Three great add-ons £5/€6/$8 each
- 50% OFF ALL MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 PhotoReal Scenery Titles
- 25% off Taxi2Gate Mexican Airports Till Apr 30
- Like FSDT on Facebook and get a discount next Monday!
- 33% OFF Bill Stack's "Simming on Autopilot" Tutorial
- Easter Sale - 40% OFF PerfectFlight Downloads
- For Sale: TrackIR 5 by NaturalPoint
- Wanted Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Flight Stick
- Old Sublogic Flight Sim Charts
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play. Metal
- A good, cheap, VHF Receiver?
- Wanted to BUY or SELL: Used Titan GTX
- Top Quality PC Components For Sale
- Various Add On's for Sale...
- CP Flight RS 232 Items for Sale
. . .
lost in the triangle save bug
Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:31 AM
Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:00 PM
Hi Folksrcgldr -The mission engine utilises additional CPU cycles,over that required in normal free-flight mode.Its a known issuewhen you have your sliders set too high,and FSX is still playing catch-up attempting to render the scenery.Try the following -Firstly delete all your non-working saved mission flights.Then fly your mission to the point you wish to save.Before saving - - Hit the pause button.- Wait 5 secs.- Then save.HTHATBPaul
I'm trying to create a set of saves during the lost in the triangle mission, but when I load a save, it goes in to free flight mode as opposed to mission mode. All mission related info is gone.I'm running on Windows XP if that makes any difference.