The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- For sale RSP TQ
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
. . .
lost in the triangle save bug
Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:31 AM
Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:00 PM
Hi Folksrcgldr -The mission engine utilises additional CPU cycles,over that required in normal free-flight mode.Its a known issuewhen you have your sliders set too high,and FSX is still playing catch-up attempting to render the scenery.Try the following -Firstly delete all your non-working saved mission flights.Then fly your mission to the point you wish to save.Before saving - - Hit the pause button.- Wait 5 secs.- Then save.HTHATBPaul
I'm trying to create a set of saves during the lost in the triangle mission, but when I load a save, it goes in to free flight mode as opposed to mission mode. All mission related info is gone.I'm running on Windows XP if that makes any difference.