What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FeelThere 30% off until 04/07
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
lost in the triangle save bug
Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:31 AM
Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:00 PM
Hi Folksrcgldr -The mission engine utilises additional CPU cycles,over that required in normal free-flight mode.Its a known issuewhen you have your sliders set too high,and FSX is still playing catch-up attempting to render the scenery.Try the following -Firstly delete all your non-working saved mission flights.Then fly your mission to the point you wish to save.Before saving - - Hit the pause button.- Wait 5 secs.- Then save.HTHATBPaul
I'm trying to create a set of saves during the lost in the triangle mission, but when I load a save, it goes in to free flight mode as opposed to mission mode. All mission related info is gone.I'm running on Windows XP if that makes any difference.