The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- Aerosoft Katana 4X 40% Off
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz Ju-87 Stuka - 30% OFF
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE 2.0 Washington - 50% OFF
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz B-55 Barons - 30% OFF
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE Portugal - Half Price!
- Real Air Lancair Legacy 50%off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Traffic 360 $8 at just flight
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Original Downloaded from FSPS - FSX FIBER ACCELERATOR
- AA 757-767 Set of Operating Manuals & Captains Case
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- WANTED Goflight throttle head set for GF-TQ6(not Advanced)
- FS 2004 and FSX add ons for sale!
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- For Sale: iFly 737NG (FSX Base, P3D Base, Cockpit Builders Edition Upgrade)
- EVGA GTX560TI 2gb $100+ shipping
. . .
FSX CTD with SmartAssembly error
Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:22 PM
Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:53 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:18 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:31 PM
Any chance you can tell us your procedural steps to narrow down the source of the problem? ;ost of us with lots of add-ons have a hard time with determining the source of a CTD (Admins: A CTD Debug Tutotorial would be most welcome!)Cheers,- jahman.
This is due to the saitek panel. I have the auto pilot and switch panel and have the same problem but they havent been able to solve it yet. Dont know what to tell you updating software hasnt helped and the only way you can stop it is to unplug the panels.
Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:59 AM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:49 PM
Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:37 PM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:10 AM
Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM
From the AVSIM CTD Guide:
Make sure required Microsoft.net Framework Packages are installed and up-to-date - The appropriate Microsoft.net Framework packages are normally installed when you first install FSX/Acceleration/P3D and commercial add-on programs if the appropriate package is not found. You will need versions 1.1 through the latest. You can see what versions are installed by going to your Windows Explorer and look for Windows/Microsoft.net/Framework/(then the versions installed). Once the packages are installed, Windows Update will periodically update the packages. You can verify whether your versions are properly installed and up-to-date by using the .Net Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide. Microsoft.net packages are used by developers to make sure the program runs in the way they intended, including memory management. The packages are, for the most part, not backward compatible.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):