The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- pmdg 777 selling, is it against the rules?
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
. . .
FSX CTD with SmartAssembly error
Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:22 PM
Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:53 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:18 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:31 PM
Any chance you can tell us your procedural steps to narrow down the source of the problem? ;ost of us with lots of add-ons have a hard time with determining the source of a CTD (Admins: A CTD Debug Tutotorial would be most welcome!)Cheers,- jahman.
This is due to the saitek panel. I have the auto pilot and switch panel and have the same problem but they havent been able to solve it yet. Dont know what to tell you updating software hasnt helped and the only way you can stop it is to unplug the panels.
Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:59 AM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:49 PM
Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:37 PM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:10 AM
Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM
From the AVSIM CTD Guide:
Make sure required Microsoft.net Framework Packages are installed and up-to-date - The appropriate Microsoft.net Framework packages are normally installed when you first install FSX/Acceleration/P3D and commercial add-on programs if the appropriate package is not found. You will need versions 1.1 through the latest. You can see what versions are installed by going to your Windows Explorer and look for Windows/Microsoft.net/Framework/(then the versions installed). Once the packages are installed, Windows Update will periodically update the packages. You can verify whether your versions are properly installed and up-to-date by using the .Net Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide. Microsoft.net packages are used by developers to make sure the program runs in the way they intended, including memory management. The packages are, for the most part, not backward compatible.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):