What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 50% off at PCAviator.com.au
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- Duxford and Air Museum for free
- Aerosoft Mega Airports 25% off until 6th April
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- Selling Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- QUADRANT BOX for Saitek Throttle Quadrant
. . .
FSX CTD with SmartAssembly error
Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:22 PM
Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:53 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:18 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:31 PM
Any chance you can tell us your procedural steps to narrow down the source of the problem? ;ost of us with lots of add-ons have a hard time with determining the source of a CTD (Admins: A CTD Debug Tutotorial would be most welcome!)Cheers,- jahman.
This is due to the saitek panel. I have the auto pilot and switch panel and have the same problem but they havent been able to solve it yet. Dont know what to tell you updating software hasnt helped and the only way you can stop it is to unplug the panels.
Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:59 AM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:49 PM
Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:37 PM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:10 AM
Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM
From the AVSIM CTD Guide:
Make sure required Microsoft.net Framework Packages are installed and up-to-date - The appropriate Microsoft.net Framework packages are normally installed when you first install FSX/Acceleration/P3D and commercial add-on programs if the appropriate package is not found. You will need versions 1.1 through the latest. You can see what versions are installed by going to your Windows Explorer and look for Windows/Microsoft.net/Framework/(then the versions installed). Once the packages are installed, Windows Update will periodically update the packages. You can verify whether your versions are properly installed and up-to-date by using the .Net Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide. Microsoft.net packages are used by developers to make sure the program runs in the way they intended, including memory management. The packages are, for the most part, not backward compatible.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):