What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- FS2Crew 25 Percent off Spring Sale: Coupon Code: SPRING2015
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
FSX CTD with SmartAssembly error
Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:22 PM
Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:53 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:18 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:31 PM
Any chance you can tell us your procedural steps to narrow down the source of the problem? ;ost of us with lots of add-ons have a hard time with determining the source of a CTD (Admins: A CTD Debug Tutotorial would be most welcome!)Cheers,- jahman.
This is due to the saitek panel. I have the auto pilot and switch panel and have the same problem but they havent been able to solve it yet. Dont know what to tell you updating software hasnt helped and the only way you can stop it is to unplug the panels.
Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:59 AM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:49 PM
Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:37 PM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:10 AM
Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM
From the AVSIM CTD Guide:
Make sure required Microsoft.net Framework Packages are installed and up-to-date - The appropriate Microsoft.net Framework packages are normally installed when you first install FSX/Acceleration/P3D and commercial add-on programs if the appropriate package is not found. You will need versions 1.1 through the latest. You can see what versions are installed by going to your Windows Explorer and look for Windows/Microsoft.net/Framework/(then the versions installed). Once the packages are installed, Windows Update will periodically update the packages. You can verify whether your versions are properly installed and up-to-date by using the .Net Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide. Microsoft.net packages are used by developers to make sure the program runs in the way they intended, including memory management. The packages are, for the most part, not backward compatible.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):