What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
- Boeing VR Insight MCP Combo II For Sale - only a few months old
. . .
FSX CTD with SmartAssembly error
Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:22 PM
Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:53 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:18 PM
Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:31 PM
Any chance you can tell us your procedural steps to narrow down the source of the problem? ;ost of us with lots of add-ons have a hard time with determining the source of a CTD (Admins: A CTD Debug Tutotorial would be most welcome!)Cheers,- jahman.
This is due to the saitek panel. I have the auto pilot and switch panel and have the same problem but they havent been able to solve it yet. Dont know what to tell you updating software hasnt helped and the only way you can stop it is to unplug the panels.
Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:59 AM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:49 PM
Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:37 PM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:10 AM
Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM
From the AVSIM CTD Guide:
Make sure required Microsoft.net Framework Packages are installed and up-to-date - The appropriate Microsoft.net Framework packages are normally installed when you first install FSX/Acceleration/P3D and commercial add-on programs if the appropriate package is not found. You will need versions 1.1 through the latest. You can see what versions are installed by going to your Windows Explorer and look for Windows/Microsoft.net/Framework/(then the versions installed). Once the packages are installed, Windows Update will periodically update the packages. You can verify whether your versions are properly installed and up-to-date by using the .Net Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide. Microsoft.net packages are used by developers to make sure the program runs in the way they intended, including memory management. The packages are, for the most part, not backward compatible.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
AVSIM Board of Directors'
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):