Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

All About External FPS LImiter

I believe all the java part does is to run a GUI that sets the frame rate, fsx location etc. and then writes a simple batch file with your options in it. Once you have the batch file (which you can write with a text editor no problem) the java GUI no longer comes into play. You simply create a shortcut to the batch file and the batch file starts the external limiter then starts fsx. When you close fsx the batch file closes its window.scott s..

I cannot get this limiter to work with ezca it starts to load. I see a fps meter on screen then it disables and I cannot see any evidance that it is limitind FSX. when I run the fsx frames meter the frames are still jumping all over the place as usual.Anyone else see this problem and have a solution/-stampee