Sign in to follow this  
byork

767 Winglet Update

Level-D recently released a Winglet update for the LDS 767.I just tested the FSX and FS9 Winglet Update with FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander.FSX Version:The only thing that connects FS2Crew to the Level-D 767 is the FS2Crew modified panel.cfg file.The panel.cfg file used by the Winglet model "aliases" the panel.cfg file used in the regular 767.In other words, it uses the same panel.cfg file used by the normal 767.Therefore, so long as your panel.cfg file for the normal 767 has FS2Crew entries on it, you shouldn't need to do a thing.FS9/FS2004 Version:Unlike the FSX version, the FS9 Winglet version does NOT alias or share the non-Winglet panel.cfg file.Therefore, you have to copy the FS2Crew modified panel.cfg files over manually to the Winglet model folder.To do that:1. Copy the CFG files located in your regular 767 "PANEL OPTIONS" folder over the CFG files located in the Winglet "PANEL OPTIONS" folderRegular 767 CFG panel location:Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\LVLD_B763\Panel\Panel OptionsWinglet 767 CFG panel location:Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\LVLD_B763_Winglet\Panel\Panel Options2. Lastly, run the FS9 Level-D 767 "Winglet Config Manager" and click "SAVE SETTINGS". Make sure you run the Config Manager as an Administrator!!!Best,

Hi Bryan,Thanks for all your work with FSCrew and the enhanced realism it provides. I have updated my FSX Level D B763 to the winglet model, and do see the alias in the panel.cfg in that model to the original model. However, what I have found is that the VC click spot in the winglet version appears not to work (at least the one on the airspeed indicator). It does work in the 2D panel OK.I have tried several times loading either model and have found this to be consistent, after loading the FS2Crew panel state file for the tutorial. Is there anything else that I need to do to be able to use your product in the winglet model using the VC? Note that this is the version for FSX that does not use the Voice Commander.Thanks, Bruce

Hi Bruce,Send me your panel.cfgs please.My email: admin *** at *** fs2crew.comCheers,
Thanks Bryan, files are on their way. Also, it seems that Level D may have a fix for this and other related issues on the way.http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22636&title=vc-clickspots-in-winglet-modelThanks, Bruce.

Thanks Bryan, files are on their way. Also, it seems that Level D may have a fix for this and other related issues on the way.http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22636&title=vc-clickspots-in-winglet-modelThanks, Bruce.
FYI:Fixed with the release of v1.01 yesterday.Thanks, Bruce.