Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

SkySpirit 2010 Boeing 767 Released!

Hello all, Brandon D. Henry has released his repaints of Delta Airlines, the brand new SkySpirit2010 team Boeing 767 originally a posky model version 5. beautiful job by the whole team. :( File name ss2010_boeing_763er_dalnc_pk.ziphttp://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=154994SkySpirit2010 767-300 v5. Model features High resolution textures, Dynamic flexing wings, Body gear steering, Nose gear steering, Rudder lock, Ground spoilers, Low speed aileron locks at high speed, Fully animated control surfaces, Fully independent suspension, Trim Animation, Opening Passenger Doors, Animated tilting bogies, Rolling wheels, Animated thrust reverser's with reverser block doors, Detailed textures, Full night lighting, Crash affects, Ground Service Vehicles And more.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

A very lovely aircraft indeed. And I'm sure the poor developers hear this all the time, but still a no go with a VC though?...very odd since the panel.cfg outlines VC gauge placement and the instructions discuss it...:(

Hi, Re the delta 767-300. I am unable to get all the textures of the aircraft and the service vehilces to show. Accordind to the install instructions, it states The contents of the "effects" folder needs to be copied into the main EFFECTS folder, well after extracting the zip file, i do not have an effects folder, unless it is the common files. Your assistance would be appreciated.Also in the readme it shows a contact as SkySprit2010@groups.facebook.com Well if you put this into a search engine or facebook it does not exist.

Nice work on the paintworks, but to miss out all the fun on the Ken Mitchell or Lonny Payne panel would be to miss out the ultimate 767 experience. The 777-300 panel from Microsoft being used has its VC sections from the POSKY 757 configuration file, to allow the aircraft to include the simple virtual cockpit. Dave.

A very lovely aircraft indeed. And I'm sure the poor developers hear this all the time, but still a no go with a VC though?...very odd since the panel.cfg outlines VC gauge placement and the instructions discuss it...:(
Hi I believe the VC gauge placement lines were just for some effects. not for in actual vc it is for XML Controlled parts.
Hi, Re the delta 767-300. I am unable to get all the textures of the aircraft and the service vehilces to show. Accordind to the install instructions, it states The contents of the "effects" folder needs to be copied into the main EFFECTS folder, well after extracting the zip file, i do not have an effects folder, unless it is the common files. Your assistance would be appreciated.Also in the readme it shows a contact as SkySprit2010@groups.facebook.com Well if you put this into a search engine or facebook it does not exist.
Hello mondeoman, if you type in facebook's search box SkySprit2010 it will diffidently come out. as for the folder with the effects files I will have to ask a team member for that, mine worked out ok since I have all the posky effect files from previous aircraft. in my effect folder but you are right in that the delta paints did not have a effects folder in the zip.
Nice work on the paintworks, but to miss out all the fun on the Ken Mitchell or Lonny Payne panel would be to miss out the ultimate 767 experience. The 777-300 panel from Microsoft being used has its VC sections from the POSKY 757 configuration file, to allow the aircraft to include the simple virtual cockpit. Dave.
Hi Dave, I would have loved a vc for this model and it really deserves one, I really hope one day someone would share a wonderful vc for this amazing model. they cant use the old posky 757 vc, as the original model designer is no longer with them. and he has the source files, thats the last thing, I remember reading about in regards towards using the posky 757 vc.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Hi Dave, I would have loved a vc for this model and it really deserves one, I really hope one day someone would share a wonderful vc for this amazing model. they cant use the old posky 757 vc, as the original model designer is no longer with them. and he has the source files, thats the last thing, I remember reading about in regards towards using the posky 757 vc.
Wait a second. You mean that Hiroshi Igami's gone?? Oh well. Guess we'll have to call Albert Bouwman to go back to POSKY for a while. :biggrin:Dave.

The new SS2010 plane is great ... 10/10!Ten years ago, I loved POSKY. I have a lot of respect for the early members, such as Hiroshi Igami, Missi (Now at Overland/Simmer's Sky), Gary Hayes, Warren C Daniel et al. The atmosphere on the forums was mature, polite, and always respectful. How things changed! :( The forums became a place to avoid ... too much hostility and mocking.I hope that SkySpirit2010 prospers! :)

Guest Cessna162

very accurate model. its a shame that it didn't come with a vc.. oh well, hopefully someone finds a merge for this with the level-d panel soon! :)

This plane is wonderful! We need more paints! :)
I like this rendition of the 767-300. A beauty of a model like all of the past POSky releases. Good FDE also. I am impressed by this SkySpirit2010 team's release.But does anybody know about a paintkit for this model (??POSky v5 767??). ?Otherwise I wil have to make an own paintkit, takes allot of time.

Meet the Fokkers

I like this rendition of the 767-300. A beauty of a model like all of the past POSky releases. Good FDE also. I am impressed by this SkySpirit2010 team's release.But does anybody know about a paintkit for this model (??POSky v5 767??). ?Otherwise I wil have to make an own paintkit, takes allot of time.
Hi Sean they had mentioned they have one, but its not finished yet hopefully it gets released soon.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Hi Sean they had mentioned they have one, but its not finished yet hopefully it gets released soon.
Thanks for that Cesar. Can't wait for the paintkit and get some other skins on that model.

Meet the Fokkers

Hi,Nice work, locked ailerons, steering etc., but what about rat, exits, and apu-door commands??Jan

Hi,Nice work, locked ailerons, steering etc., but what about rat, exits, and apu-door commands??Jan
Hi Jan I don't think they modeled the rat system when you mean exits are you speaking about the doors not opening? with the menu? will have to check the apu also.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Hi Jan I don't think they modeled the rat system when you mean exits are you speaking about the doors not opening? with the menu? will have to check the apu also.
Must be another FS9 limitation...:PDave.