I want to buy a erj jet 175 and 195. ... cant tell which is the most recent
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
. . .
E-Jets V2 Review by Ray Marshall
Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:31 PM
Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:11 AM
Interesting to see links from scoob to the forum he polices. However any technical comments and requests there are soon stopped. I've repeatedly pointed out to feelthere the errors in the flight director and autopilot roll commands but it gets ignored even when you provide evidence in support. I cannot understand why the same developers can get something right in some products and wrong in others.In e-jets the AP/FD roll cue is 100% overdone, yet in every other ft product it is correct. In the ft Airbus the FMGC is buggy and cannot cope with en route arrival changes, yet 737 PIC and others show they can get FMC route calculations right.I bought e-jets v1 and generally liked it but until they sort out the roll cue I won't be buying v2.Kevin
i suggest you visit the support forum and see feedback and questions -http://forum.iemit.comyes, see manual for more details -https://freedownload...tsv2_Manual.pdfnot sure what you mean ... but visually a HUD is a display over the windscreen. there are details in the above linked manual.see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.navigraph has supported the feelThere commmon database for about five years. the ejet has full SID/STAR support. see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.--