I want to buy a erj jet 175 and 195. ... cant tell which is the most recent
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Mega sims sale
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
E-Jets V2 Review by Ray Marshall
Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:31 PM
Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:11 AM
Interesting to see links from scoob to the forum he polices. However any technical comments and requests there are soon stopped. I've repeatedly pointed out to feelthere the errors in the flight director and autopilot roll commands but it gets ignored even when you provide evidence in support. I cannot understand why the same developers can get something right in some products and wrong in others.In e-jets the AP/FD roll cue is 100% overdone, yet in every other ft product it is correct. In the ft Airbus the FMGC is buggy and cannot cope with en route arrival changes, yet 737 PIC and others show they can get FMC route calculations right.I bought e-jets v1 and generally liked it but until they sort out the roll cue I won't be buying v2.Kevin
i suggest you visit the support forum and see feedback and questions -http://forum.iemit.comyes, see manual for more details -https://freedownload...tsv2_Manual.pdfnot sure what you mean ... but visually a HUD is a display over the windscreen. there are details in the above linked manual.see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.navigraph has supported the feelThere commmon database for about five years. the ejet has full SID/STAR support. see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.--