I want to buy a erj jet 175 and 195. ... cant tell which is the most recent
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
E-Jets V2 Review by Ray Marshall
Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:31 PM
Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:11 AM
Interesting to see links from scoob to the forum he polices. However any technical comments and requests there are soon stopped. I've repeatedly pointed out to feelthere the errors in the flight director and autopilot roll commands but it gets ignored even when you provide evidence in support. I cannot understand why the same developers can get something right in some products and wrong in others.In e-jets the AP/FD roll cue is 100% overdone, yet in every other ft product it is correct. In the ft Airbus the FMGC is buggy and cannot cope with en route arrival changes, yet 737 PIC and others show they can get FMC route calculations right.I bought e-jets v1 and generally liked it but until they sort out the roll cue I won't be buying v2.Kevin
i suggest you visit the support forum and see feedback and questions -http://forum.iemit.comyes, see manual for more details -https://freedownload...tsv2_Manual.pdfnot sure what you mean ... but visually a HUD is a display over the windscreen. there are details in the above linked manual.see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.navigraph has supported the feelThere commmon database for about five years. the ejet has full SID/STAR support. see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.--