I want to buy a erj jet 175 and 195. ... cant tell which is the most recent
The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- For sale RSP TQ
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
. . .
E-Jets V2 Review by Ray Marshall
Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:31 PM
Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:11 AM
Interesting to see links from scoob to the forum he polices. However any technical comments and requests there are soon stopped. I've repeatedly pointed out to feelthere the errors in the flight director and autopilot roll commands but it gets ignored even when you provide evidence in support. I cannot understand why the same developers can get something right in some products and wrong in others.In e-jets the AP/FD roll cue is 100% overdone, yet in every other ft product it is correct. In the ft Airbus the FMGC is buggy and cannot cope with en route arrival changes, yet 737 PIC and others show they can get FMC route calculations right.I bought e-jets v1 and generally liked it but until they sort out the roll cue I won't be buying v2.Kevin
i suggest you visit the support forum and see feedback and questions -http://forum.iemit.comyes, see manual for more details -https://freedownload...tsv2_Manual.pdfnot sure what you mean ... but visually a HUD is a display over the windscreen. there are details in the above linked manual.see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.navigraph has supported the feelThere commmon database for about five years. the ejet has full SID/STAR support. see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.--