I want to buy a erj jet 175 and 195. ... cant tell which is the most recent
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
E-Jets V2 Review by Ray Marshall
Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:31 PM
Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:11 AM
Interesting to see links from scoob to the forum he polices. However any technical comments and requests there are soon stopped. I've repeatedly pointed out to feelthere the errors in the flight director and autopilot roll commands but it gets ignored even when you provide evidence in support. I cannot understand why the same developers can get something right in some products and wrong in others.In e-jets the AP/FD roll cue is 100% overdone, yet in every other ft product it is correct. In the ft Airbus the FMGC is buggy and cannot cope with en route arrival changes, yet 737 PIC and others show they can get FMC route calculations right.I bought e-jets v1 and generally liked it but until they sort out the roll cue I won't be buying v2.Kevin
i suggest you visit the support forum and see feedback and questions -http://forum.iemit.comyes, see manual for more details -https://freedownload...tsv2_Manual.pdfnot sure what you mean ... but visually a HUD is a display over the windscreen. there are details in the above linked manual.see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.navigraph has supported the feelThere commmon database for about five years. the ejet has full SID/STAR support. see above linked forum for comments and talk about the plane.--