What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:22 PM
Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:37 AM
Our thanks for your interest Bill. She is coming along nicely but she's complex so the elves are working overtime right now.We expect to complete beta testing near the end of January 2011 but that is not a hard date or promise..
It sure seems quiet on the EagleSoft front. I hope some of Santa's elves have been diverted to help work on the version 2.0 of CJ1 for FSX. I keep checking that coming soon link at EagleSoft waiting for it to be active!http://www.eaglesoft...Coming_Soon.htmBest wishes for the Holidays!Bill Gustafson
Ron Hamilton ASEL
Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:29 AM
Our thanks for your interest Bill. She is coming along nicely but she's complex so the elves are working overtime right now.We expect to complete beta testing near the end of January 2011 but that is not a hard date or promise..http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot...
Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:05 PM
They still seem to be around but from their posts you kind of get the impression that their attentions are focussed on their top secret mystery project. Hopefully the CJ1+ v2 will see the light of day at some (not to distant) point, with all the quality of the Citation X v2.As always with Eaglesoft it will come when they are good and ready, you don't want to hold your breath !!!G
I hope Eaglesoft is alive and well... I registered on the forum weeks ago and never got activated.
Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:43 AM
Real life trumps FS everytime.Read this thread regarding forum registration, reregistration, and activation: http://www.eaglesoft...ic.php?f=3&t=41We buried my brother yesterday after a prolonged illness which has taken its tole on all. I will attempt to update forum activations over the coming days....
Is the cj1+ finally nearing completion?http://static.avsim.net/forum/public/sty...
Ron Hamilton ASEL
Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:44 AM
Very sorry Ron; my deepest sympathies...DJ
Real life trumps FS everytime.Read this thread regarding forum registration, reregistration, and activation: http://www.eaglesoft...ic.php?f=3&t=41We buried my brother yesterday after a prolonged illness which has taken its tole on all. I will attempt to update forum activations over the coming days....http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot...
Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:09 PM
Our sincere thanks to you and all who have extended their condolances to us at this very difficult time. We are grateful for all who've offered support and will attempt to restore product and forum support as soon as is feasable.Thank you all and continued blue skies.
You and your family are in our prayers as of now, Ron.Take care.JP.
Ron Hamilton ASEL