Sign in to follow this  
Turbine777

New news & Good news!

Hello gents, First of all I want to say thanks to those that have had wished me the happy birthday, sent pm's/emails etc... I really appreciate it, more than you could know. I was surprised to hear the thread was locked since someone sent me screenshots and thought the whole thing was pretty funny, especially the part about banning myself for not signing my name, I literally laughed my you know what off!Secondly, I'm sorry I haven't been around but have been pretty busy with other things. Things that I have been hard at work creating for you all.line.pngWhat have I been up to?I have been designing some very special things, for my very special friends to share their very favorite hobbies!

• Web Site
  • Gallery
  • Forum

The actual site won't be available for some time, but the forum is near completion as is the Gallery. The actual website concepts are still being discussed and rather have the forum open first to get everyone I knows opinion on it before I design it. After Christmas I will be taking some personal time and when I return I will most likely be wrapping it up, but the other things will be open before Christmas (Yes, Will be).The forum has been Top Secret for a couple months now and have had Top Men at my side during it's creation.http://partyatdans.com/files/topmen.mp3I have recruited some great people to help with feedback and have made something I know you will all enjoy very much (at least I hope you will ;) )I currently have the site in a more secure location and will be moving it to it's home server next week and soon (very soon) after will be opening the doors to you all.line.pngThe Forum.There's a lot I know you'll want to ask such as why am I doing it at all. Well, let's just say I wanted to and leave it at that. I love this hobby of mine, both simming and web design. I like making people laugh, I like helping people and I just like friends. This forum/site is not any type of competition to any other sites/forums out there, not at all and I truly hope people don't thing that. It is a forum for the user, from a user, nothing more. I am not selling anything actually, in fact I'm quite strapped just making this all haha.Some of the details for the forum are still on the table but here is just a couple things it will have.

• General talk of course
  • Friendly atmosphere, just like in this forum. A place NO ONE will ever need to be afraid to post a question (I hope).
  • New things and things not used in most forums.
    • Can't say much on this other than most of you will love the new technology you'll see and use.

[*]User Reviews

• I love reviews and have written a few, as have some of those Top Men I have back at the shop right now.
    • These are something any of you can contribute and hope you will and share the truths behind your addons.
    • No one can delete truths by the way, and there won't be any one telling me to do otherwise if you get my meaning.

[*]Developers are welcome and have already started to be recruited.

• They can both share in the fun of the user benefits as well as promote their own products, and I hope they will do just that.
    • This isn't a forum against Devs by no means. Developers are users too and I hope they enjoy the free advertising I have already started for them.

[*]Tutorials, user requests and user tutorials on everything from products to flight planning to whatever we (you and I) want to share with our brothers of flight.[*],,, removed this line since I think I should save some things to be seen,,, and heard for later ;)[*]A whole lot more people, a WHOLE lot more.

line.pngThe Gallery.

• The gallery is a huge project I'm currently working on to do nothing more than pick the screenshots you all post in the forum from time to time and spotlight them in a gallery that will not only do it justice but is designed to support the highest of resolutions like my 5040x1050 ;)
  • It will also be a place where past and future contest winners can see their fine shots.
  • It should be done soon, I really hope so at least. There have been some set backs and I think I have grew more grey hair from this thing than my time in the US Army Rangers 10x over.

line.pngThe Website.The actual website will have your typical website structure, but will have things again, for the user. By user I of course mean the customer, you and I. No your my friends, not my customers and promise I will not be changing that fact and will not be selling anything. Not now, not later!As I said the website is still in what I call the Alpha stage. Some things have been started as far as the Flash content goes, but the overall content is a dry and blank board at the moment. One thing I will tell you is it will feature an addon of the month. Basically a free web page about an addon to both help try and give it the kudos it deserves as well as make people aware of something they might be missing.Well, as much as I would love to stick around and type out a longer post that you all have grown to expect from me ;) I really have been typing now for wellllll over 1000 hrs getting this all done and you'll see it all soon enough.I really just hope you'll make the time to stop on by here and there. I honestly think you will once you see it and I hope you'll stick around and watch it all grow. I have made up my mind to open it before Christmas and that won't mean it will be 100% complete at that time, but it will be complete enough to spend Christmas with my friends and that's all that matters to me really.Oh, haha sorry. I know you're all probably wanting to see a screen-shot or preview or something? Well of course I can oblige with that and have just a little taste for now, but nothing more.Click HERE to see my intro on the future home of the site/forum/gallery. Once I have it wrapped up in a neat enough package I will be moving the forum their, so keep checking that url ;)Talk to you all hopefully soon. If you want to stay in touch, please contact me here.Take care guys, I've missed ya!~Dan Prunier (just in case my sig should not show I really don't want to ban myself,,, again) hehe.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest acezboy561

Looking foward to it Dan, and im assuming, welcome back? :)

Welcome back Dan :) I'm quite new to this website but I could immediatly tell something was missing after you helped me with my 747 problem :) Good luck with the progress and I can't wait to see the website!

Excellent - look forward to it Dan! Mike

Mike Normandeau

Montreal, Canada

Yes, you have been missed Dan. They've been stuck with me answering questions and otherwise spamming the forum. I did, however, leave the sig sniping alone :( as I don't quite have your tact.

Kyle Rodgers

Dan! Welcome back! I couldn't quite believe it when I saw your username. I thought I'd opened up an old topic by accident. Okayyy, aside from the shock of having you back, your site/forum/gallery look great! I really like the mentality behind what youre doing! You are offering lots of features to the user which is great, plus youre doing this because you want to, not because it's gonna make you rich. Very nice. Looking forward to it Dan, and welcome back!

PS, Have you been keeping up with the stuff going on here? There have been comparison shots between the original 737 and the NGX, pics and videos of the HUGS system, manuals released, exclusive pics on facebook, etc. Also, I think we all stepped up during your leave of absence. :( My posts went from posting once or twice a week to 5-20 posts per day. (Actually this is because I decided that there was nohing holding me back from expressing my opinion and offering help to others.) It is kind of weird to see your name on the leader board on the avsim home page.

Dan:-Welcome back, YES you have been missed, actually, the forum has not been the same without you. Every once in a while you find an individual like yourself who is always willing and interested in helping others, THANKS!-I have always read your posts and have come to appreciate your knowledge and interest in this hobby as well as computers etc. and I have learned many things from your posts.-Glad to know you are OK and that one can still contact you for help.-Keep up the good work and good luck with you forum, we'll see you on your new forum and hope to see ya on PMDG AVSIM.-Thanks Again Dan,Bob Galbraith

Dan,You might think it was top secret, but sorry to burst your bubble. I read all about it on Wikileaks a few weeks ago!! :(

Wondered where you had been. Look forward to seeing the product when ready.

Hey gents, The Forum is now open and have updated the link above. I hope to see you all there soon and of course that goes for Developers also ;)I think I've done and will continue to do many cool things for both regular members and Developers in this project and once again, this is FREE to everyone. *If you are a developer then PM me on the new forum (not here) and after a quick validation I will put you into the correct group.I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!~Dan Prunier

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier