Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

KTPA is back!

OMG! This scenery is stunning. So much detail and animations. Performance is excellent tooThank you FlyTampa.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Where did you purchase from please?
Yeah, I was wondering the same. I've been hitting the refresh button on the FT site all day waiting for it to show up for sale, but have yet to see it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Agreed, where to buy it? Can't find it at simmarket or their main site...p.s. Hey cmpbellsjc, you're inbox is full man.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

p.s. Hey cmpbellsjc, you're inbox is full man.
I'll empty it now, lol. I didn't know I had that much stuff in it.

disregard it worked

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

disregard it worked
got it and replied

It's available at 0500 CST. What the hell am I doing up this early on my day off?

NAX669.png

It's available at 0500 CST. What the hell am I doing up this early on my day off?
We've already got it and been flying around. If you go to the FlyTampa website, its showing at the top under FlyTampa Rebooted. Then when you click on it to buy it shows under the old Legacy product but is called Tampa Rebooted. I bought it at around 2 am CST. It's great you'll love it.

Downloading my copy now as I type Big%20Grin.gif FYI - contrary to the FT product page, KTPA Rebooted is for both FS9 & FSX (no FSX checkmark is an uncorrectable error). See statement here.Once you get to the bmtmicro download page, you'll have links for the both versions - download one or both.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

This is easily my favorite airport.The thing about great airports is that in the beginning I always had some issues. This one is almost perfect from the start.I'm sure that I'll find something unusual, but I am not looking.Now if only I had KMIA updated by FlyTampa. That would be just perfect.

Now if only I had KMIA updated by FlyTampa. That would be just perfect.
Yes I agree and KSEA and KSAN as well. I'm not sure if the CieloSim version of KSAN is going to hit the FSX market anytime soon.I would add as well that KTPA is probably my favorite airport of thiers now as well, although I dont own Kai Tak, but they really did a nice job on this. Especially with the mall and all the other stuff around the city. I took a chopper flight at night around the area and was really impressed.

Yes I agree and KSEA and KSAN as well. I'm not sure if the CieloSim version of KSAN is going to hit the FSX market anytime soon.I would add as well that KTPA is probably my favorite airport of thiers now as well, although I dont own Kai Tak, but they really did a nice job on this. Especially with the mall and all the other stuff around the city. I took a chopper flight at night around the area and was really impressed.
Kai Tak is a work of art. I just don't like the exterior ground textures. Other than that, it's a thing of beauty.On a side note, did you ever get an updated version of RIO? I wish that FlyTampa would consider Rio as a project. They seem to be doing things the right way.Beautiful sceneries, priced right, and they value their customers.

Got mine; however, I won't be able to try it until tonight. I am taking the Santa Train into the city for the day. Via Rail offers a free train ride (with a toy donation) from the suburbs of Vancouver into the city centre. You spend the day in the city and then return at the end of the day. It is a great day of fun but it will delay the FlyTampa viewing. I will be looking forward to it all day though!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Night Lighting is impressive too: