Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Free - Just Flight Archer

Just a "heads up"

Check this out:
Add this to your cart, log in, then in promotional codes use code...
FREEARCHER
Get 100% discount. I just downloaded this free aircraft but have not had a chance to check it out yet.Christmas seem to have come early this year!

Cheers for the heads up, just picked it up.For a laugh I was tempted to add some of my JF loyalty points to the order to see if doing that would actually take the price into a negative figure so they ended up owing me money to 'buy' it lol Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Did I do something wrong? It asked me for a credit card number to create the account and I couldn't pass to the next screen unless I entered it. Although I love free things, I am not fond of giving a credit card number for companies to keep on record.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guest acezboy561
Did I do something wrong? It asked me for a credit card number to create the account and I couldn't pass to the next screen unless I entered it. Although I love free things, I am not fond of giving a credit card number for companies to keep on record.
I emailed justflight and this is what they said to me:
Hi Aidan, Thanks for your email. The cart requires card to be selected meaning you can enter 16 x 0’s as you won’t be billed. However to save having to do that we’ll sort the order out manually so you should get the download instructions shortly. With regards to PayPal, we’re still looking into this and will hopefully have it available in the New Year. Thanks again and kind regards, Simon KingCustomer Services

Yeah, you have to 'buy' it, i.e. enter a credit card number and then apply a discount so the charge is zero. You can trust Just Flight with your details, I've bought stacks of stuff off them over the years and I know one or two people who work with them. They won't run off with your details.Al

Alan Bradbury

Not installed it yet, but i certainly was able to get it for free using that code.Al

Alan Bradbury

Thanks for the heads up David.Just opened an account and put in a bunch of zeros for the credit card number and am downloading now. I remember about 2 years ago they gave away a Cessna 152 in association with the FS Insider. Not bad for free.Regards

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Awesome! Another free-heads up just in time for Christmas Eve.It's a pity you'll have to use credit card credentials just for a single download, but nonetheless still worth the space on the hangar :( .Happy Holidays,Dave

It's a pity you'll have to use credit card credentials just for a single download, but nonetheless still worth the space on the hangar :( .
I guess you didn't read my post? I just put 16 zeros in the credit card space and made up an expiration date and security code and it worked fine. In fact, you dont even have to put your real name or address either if you dont want to when you create your account.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yea, Just Flight has been around since I've been simming (FS2002), so I didn't mind at all putting in my info. Hopefully that will lead to other simmers to start browsing their website for more goodies. I recall a few weeks ago some poster was complaining about no Xmas discounts this holiday season. Boy, if you look around there are lots of great incentives all during the past week. What a nice surprise to find in my "Simmer Stocking"! Thanks Just Flight for such a nice surprise.(Now time to check out FSDreamteam Holiday bargains :( )

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Downloaded it yesterday and have to say what a pleasant surprise, I really like it, what one might say is a real honest airplane! Was a bit put off having to enter credit card details for a 'free' purchase, but glad I did. Recommended.

Gerard Marley

Thanks for the heads up David!Great contribution from a generous contributor!RTH