Sign in to follow this  
qnh

AirSimmer A320 Warning

The company behind AirSimmer, Oyster Bay Media is operating in a suspended state

Entity Number	Date Filed	Status	        Entity Name	                        Agent for Service of ProcessC2601219	12/24/2003	SUSPENDED	OYSTER BAY MEDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC.	ZOYA SPIVAKOVSKY

from http://www.sos.ca.gov/Do not purchase any products from this company as your rights may be impinged.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

How sad. I was actually hoping that they'd finish what they started...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest acezboy561
How sad. I was actually hoping that they'd finish what they started...
I lost faith in AirSimmer, a LONG, LONG, LONG time ago. Im looking foward to the FSL A320 now..

I lost faith in AirSimmer, a LONG, LONG, LONG time ago. Im looking foward to the FSL A320 now..
That will probably be FSX only, though.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Yeah, I was supportive for a long time, and came to realize they were going to shut down sooner or later when the updates stopped the first time around, and they mentioned redoing the coding.I just hope they are decent enough to release their code as freeware so someone can finish it, as it was so promising.Live and learn I guess.Having looked at the explanation of suspension:http://www.yourlegal...?id=35&cat=corpIt could be reinstated very easily, so who knows what is going on?Still, the OP is correct in his warning, and even if they remedy the situation, hold tight until a final product is released.

Waleed N

The warning comes almost two years too late for me. :($60 for the essentially useless, CTD-infested and non-supported "real deal". Can't always have great deals I guess...

I posted a link to this thread in the Airsimmer support forum. I probably won't get a response from anyone who might be in charge. In fact, I'll probably get banned for asking if they had any response! My guess is that in the not too distant future, when I go to pull up their web site, I'll get a blank page or server error.

NAX669.png

This is a topic which Ryan can not delete it, I hope it will stay and everyone will found out how the things are really going with Airsimmer.When I said that they are unprofessional and they proof lack of respect towards their customers, well, I was banned :( _____________________Valentin Rusu

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

When I said that they are unprofessional and they proof lack of respect towards their customers, well, I was banned
Just about every developer will ban you for trashing their products on their forum, why does it surprise you?

Just about every developer will ban you for trashing their products on their forum, why does it surprise you?
I suppose you're right, I shouldn't use their forum :( .With them not the product was the problem in my opinion but their management. _____________________Valentin Rusu

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

Guest veeray

I believe there is a minimim where if you are making under $30,000 you don't have to register your business.

This is a topic which Ryan can not delete it, I hope it will stay and everyone will found out how the things are really going with Airsimmer.When I said that they are unprofessional and they proof lack of respect towards their customers, well, I was banned :( _____________________Valentin Rusu
I just want to know which hospital that Ryan Briggs is in so I can send a 'get-well' card? :( :( LOL.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Not sure that Ryan is deleting at present, it is however poor form.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I think Vasilius is deleting now but it is useless. Their developers (past developers) could say a lot more, problems started from a long time. The only things done good by Airsimmer are those NDA rules but even them will not stand up for ever and in front of authorities and a good lawyer .

Valentin Rusu