Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Akesoft Valencia

The screenshots look nice, but my AV program gave me a trojan warning as my download of the installer exe completed.It might be a fale positive, but I'll wait a few weeks to see if anyone else reports anything... or perhaps the publishers might replace the exe with an archive that can be placed manually.

I downloaded it, it looks totally ok to me. It has a manual (the manual is 7 pages with images of the Airport, installation instructions for FS9 / FSX and history etc like any other Airport manual) and all the files. Pretty sure its ok. I can not get it to work though, SuperpilotV2 have you got it working?I installed it to my FSX Folder and everything shows up in the FSX folder, but FSX is not seeing it as yet, I translated the spanish installation instructions and they just say run the installer.Any ideas?

Keithy George

I just downloaded this without problems, installed it in Addon Scenery in FSX and then activated it in the normal way. It seems at first sight to be OK although it ain't gonna set the FS world on fire.Bob

britbeef or anyone are you able to tell me where I am going wrong installing this scenery, It should be simple I guess but I just can get it to work.I have tried installing it to the FSX folder and also the FSX add on scnery folder but it does not show up in the add on scenery list with in FSX and it is not showing in FSX.

Keithy George

I just ran the installer and typed "D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\AKESOFT VALENCIA-X FSX" into the box. After it installed I copied LEVC_ADE9_ADE_ALT.BGL into the FSX Scenery\World\Scenery file as instructed in the manual and then activated the scenery in the FSX Scenery Library.Bob

Thanks for the explanation britbeef, and sorry for keep asking. So I have done everything you say but still no luck.The scenery does not show in my scenery library so I am guessing by what you say I have not activated it. I tried pressign add scenery and tried differnt options there but no luck.

Keithy George

Installer seems fine and installed without issue.

- Aaron

i added w/o issue, except the rwy/approach/taxiway lighting are all huge "blobs". Overall a great piece of freeware if I can solve that..Joe

Joe Lorenc

Thanks for the explanation britbeef, and sorry for keep asking. So I have done everything you say but still no luck.The scenery does not show in my scenery library so I am guessing by what you say I have not activated it. I tried pressign add scenery and tried differnt options there but no luck.
Look in your FSX\Addon Scenery folder for a folder called "AKESOFT VALENCIA-X FSX" which should contain two more folders called "scenery" and "texture" which should each contain a load of files. If these are present the scenery should show up in your Scenery Library. If not try downloading again.Bob

Loaded into Fs without any problem, so far looking good: 2010-12-28_11-16-13-140.jpg2010-12-28_11-15-28-220.jpg2010-12-28_11-15-17-300.jpgA little bit empty, but good representation and performance.

Loaded into Fs without any problem, so far looking good: 2010-12-28_11-16-13-140.jpg2010-12-28_11-15-28-220.jpg2010-12-28_11-15-17-300.jpgA little bit empty, but good representation and performance.
It is a bit empty, but I like it. Thanks for the link...DJ

Ive installed into FS9 and its OK.Ran the installer into a new folder and installed myself.I use Norton and it stated that it was OK.Theres a good new AFCAD just posted in the file library by Stefan Schmidt. SteveOoops, sorry wrong forum. steve