Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

BBJ for the NGX

Hello all. With the NGX on our heels, there is one thing I am wondering. Will we be seeing a BBJ variant for the NGX? Flying for the airlines can be fun but I really like just getting into a corporate jet and "picking the destination from a hat".~Nick

Nick Preston

Hello all. With the NGX on our heels, there is one thing I am wondering. Will we be seeing a BBJ variant for the NGX? Flying for the airlines can be fun but I really like just getting into a corporate jet and "picking the destination from a hat".~Nick
That is an interesting question. I can't recall if PMDG have said anything on the subject.

Ryan's has been throwing hints here and there, but nothing conclusive. I'm sure it will be an additional variant add-on like the -8 or the LCFfor the 747 was.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Hello all. Flying for the airlines can be fun but I really like just getting into a corporate jet and "picking the destination from a hat".
So we are 2. I know PMDG said something(s) about BBJ, but I can't recall it too. I really hope they put the BBJs into the package.

Matheus Mafra

We're planning on doing the BBJs.
Good news. But let me ask something that I didn't get yet: Will the BBJ be only a texture for the NG model or will it have it's own model? I know that the real BBJ model has some differences from the standard NG, like extra fuel tanks (or extra fuel capacity) and other performance differences. That's why I'm asking.

Matheus Mafra

Good news. But let me ask something that I didn't get yet: Will the BBJ be only a texture for the NG model or will it have it's own model? I know that the real BBJ model has some differences from the standard NG, like extra fuel tanks (or extra fuel capacity) and other performance differences. That's why I'm asking.
Everything should be modeled. Please do not take any of this as some kind of guarantee, but we do plan to do it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Everything should be modeled. Please do not take any of this as some kind of guarantee, but we do plan to do it.
That's pretty neat, the package will basically be all purpose!Commercial, Business, Military and GA.Cant wait to post some NGX shots flying in the bush!:(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Does that mean really everything ? Including a Virtual Cabin?I'd be really interested in flying a "house" as you can almost call the intereriour of a BBJ :( By the way, does anyone know if the NGX has a virtual cabin like the old PMDG 737NG?

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Does that mean really everything ? Including a Virtual Cabin?I'd be really interested in flying a "house" as you can almost call the intereriour of a BBJ :( By the way, does anyone know if the NGX has a virtual cabin like the old PMDG 737NG?
Correct me if im wrong but I believe they weren't going to make a virtual cabin.

Moses Velasquez

No cabin. For performance reasons.
I couldn't care less if there is a virtual cabin, but I'm just wondering if they might reconsider this and possibly make an on/off option for this now that more people are getting 4+ GHz with i7s and sandy bridge is coming out. Again, I don't care one way or the other, but some people probably do. I certainly don't think this is a reason to delay release. Maybe in a service pack or something.

Will the BBJ be released in an update post release? To save any delay

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK